Thanks, everyone! As for the hooks, they are implemented, but only [on]+[prgm] to start the shell is present for now. I'm not sure if any more would be useful--that's the only one that I really used in Cesium.

I went ahead and uploaded the test build to Google Drive for those who don't have Discord, as well. This is the same test build, 0.2.0, that was released to my Discord server in late December. If you are able to, joining the server and posting feedback/suggestions/bug reports there would be preferred, as it keeps things much more organized than doing so on the forum.
epsilon5 wrote:
I'm not sure if any more would be useful

I Use the [on]+[sto->] function quite often when I am Using My Calculator in the Dark, but the problem is that it inverts all the colors instead of just the main part of the calculator. So It would be nice to have that on-hook available, but would be even better if it was changed to only take effect on the main calculator screens & not the apps/programs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours