Hi there,
since yesterday when I try to "check" and "test" my programs in cemetech TI 83 Plus editor nothing happens and javascript errors are thrown in the console of the browser, just letting you know.

Regards,
Kamil
What error is it giving you specifically?
You didn't say what kind of program you were having problems with, but I assume it was for building assembly programs because I've identified an issue with the in-browser assembler and rolled back the offending changes.
Tari wrote:
You didn't say what kind of program you were having problems with, but I assume it was for building assembly programs because I've identified an issue with the in-browser assembler and rolled back the offending changes.

Thanks Tari! I noted the problem yesterday, and it sounds like I was too impatient. (5 min or less 💀)
Sorry for being not too specific- yes, the problem was with built-in assembler. Now everything works, thanks a mil, becuase it's a very convenient tool.
hi there,
it seems that there is malfunction of online assembler once again, when I try to check and test TI 83+ assembly code the browser generates errors.
It's working correctly for me. Can you provide more information on what you think is wrong?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours