Did you use the other poll (xD)
Yes
 78%  [ 11 ]
No
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

I thought it would be interesting if there was a poll that anyone could respond to that would accurately gauge some general calculator info from the community!

NOTE:

You only log in to prevent dupe's

POLL:
http://tinyurl.com/cemetech-poll

POLL RESULTS SPREADSHEET
http://tinyurl.com/cemetech-poll-results
1) Interesting Smile
2) Sad that you don't include the TI-84+CE, (almost) the most popular calculator
3) I can't remember how much programs I made, probably around the 150 idiot math programs/cheatsheets at school... Wink
4) I program ICE
PT_ wrote:
1) Interesting Smile
2) Sad that you don't include the TI-84+CE, (almost) the most popular calculator
3) I can't remember how much programs I made, probably around the 150 idiot math programs/cheatsheets at school... Wink
4) I program ICE

The TI-84 PCE (The one I use myself) falls under the TI-84 series, I believe.
I thought the CE was on there; what did I pick then?
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
PT_ wrote:
1) Interesting Smile
4) I program ICE

You are missing CSE at least. Not sure what the PCE is, Google comes up with results for the 84+ CE instead, which I can only assume then that the P stands for Plus and if so it's covered by this poll as the TI-84+ CE.

Also, this troll is hilarious: 1e2147483647 Programs Written.
Alex wrote:
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
PT_ wrote:
1) Interesting Smile
4) I program ICE

You are missing CSE at least. Not sure what the PCE is, Google comes up with results for the 84+ CE instead, which I can only assume then that the P stands for Plus and if so it's covered by this poll as the TI-84+ CE.

Also, this troll is hilarious: 1e2147483647 Programs Written.

Yes xD

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours