Hi,guys...i am having a problem with installing notefolio on my calculator,i keep getting this eror USB comunication error:aplication has a bad signiture 8c08002d.I am using win7 on my computer and TI conect version 1.5 and when i try to instal note folio creator on my computer i get this error application has generated an exception that could not be handheld.Can someone help me with this problems?[/img]
Welcome to Cemetech! Does this happen whenever you launch the creator program? I would not be surprised if it doesn't work on Windows 7; you could try running it in compatibility mode for XP or Vista. If you can't get it to work, perhaps I could recommend Document DE and the Document DE .txt to .8xp converter?
Thank you for the welcome and a quick response.Yes it happens when i try to open the creator.I will try the programs you suggested.
cromaclear wrote:
Thank you for the welcome and a quick response.Yes it happens when i try to open the creator.I will try the programs you suggested.
Great! You can find the converter here, by the way, since it might not be immediately obvious. There is a limit of about 10KB for files, if I recall correctly, but you can easily divide your documents into several parts and store them in Archive:

http://www.cemetech.net/projects/docde6/index.php
I need to instal Doors CS on my calc. first?
cromaclear wrote:
I need to instal Doors CS on my calc. first?
That is correct. You should already have Doors CS on your calculator anyway, though. Wink
New problem Sad when i extract a converted txt file and try to open it on mu calc. i get this error ERROR:SYNTAX check all arguments entered.The same error appear when i try to open document DE7 in doors cs.
cromaclear wrote:
New problem Sad when i extract a converted txt file and try to open it on mu calc. i get this error ERROR:SYNTAX check all arguments entered.The same error appear when i try to open document DE7 in doors cs.
Wait, do you have a monochrome (TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus) or color (TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition) calculator?
As far as installing the Note Follio Creator on your pc, run the installer in Windows XP mode.
i have a silver edition version.I tried with xp mod,didn't work.
cromaclear wrote:
So you open Doors CS 7, click on the Document DE 7 icon, and you get ERR:SYNTAX?
KermMartian wrote:
cromaclear wrote:
So you open Doors CS 7, click on the Document DE 7 icon, and you get ERR:SYNTAX?

I use doors 8.0.1
Oh, so you have a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition (color screen), not a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition. I am afraid neither Document DE nor Notefolio work on the color calculator yet. The one option you could use for viewing text files on the calculator would be pasting the text into a new program in an editor like SourceCoder 3, export it as a .8xp and send to your calculator, then press [PRGM], [>] to get to EDIT, and select the program you made.
KermMartian wrote:
Oh, so you have a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition (color screen), not a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition. I am afraid neither Document DE nor Notefolio work on the color calculator yet. The one option you could use for viewing text files on the calculator would be pasting the text into a new program in an editor like SourceCoder 3, export it as a .8xp and send to your calculator, then press [PRGM], [>] to get to EDIT, and select the program you made.

Good Idea Thank you so much,that did the job for me Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours