nah, i like my Logitech MX518 just fine Very Happy
That's my iron fist of censoring. Smile
Very Happy Yeah; worse than the MPAA Laughing

Quote:
nah, I like my Logitech MX518 just fine

I don't see how anyone could possibly spend $50 on a mouse...unless you use the precision movement to click each individual pixel on your screen Laughing
I just go into mspaint and zoom 800% if I need that... Smile
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I don't see how anyone could possibly spend $50 on a mouse...unless you use the precision movement to click each individual pixel on your screen Laughing

for games (the high-precision and on-the-fly sensetivity adjustment help alot in FPS) and the extra buttons mainly - that, and it was a b-day present Wink
I appreciate the back/forward buttons on the sides of a mouse. Other than that, I'm happy with a regular optical scroll mouse.
did u kno that the mx 510 has more megapixles per seccond than the mx 518, isnt that dumb? and i was gonna get a mx 518, the 518 comes in silver tho Wink but i have a blue 510 instead Sad ima get the mx 5000 keyboard+mouse set when i get the money, or for christmas Wink
patl411 wrote:
did u kno that the mx 510 has more megapixles per seccond than the mx 518, isnt that dumb? and I was gonna get a mx 518, the 518 comes in silver tho Wink but I have a blue 510 instead Sad ima get the mx 5000 keyboard+mouse set when I get the money, or for christmas Wink

uh...i have no clue where you get your info, but its completely wrong. The MX510 has a resolution of 800dpi, the MX518 has the resolutions 1,600dpi, 800dpi, and 400dpi. And they both share the same 5.8 megapixels/sec rating.

1,600>800 Laughing (MX518>MX510)
i got it frm sum online store when i compared the 2, but i made the purchase at newegg, and they didnt have 510, but im gettin the mx 1000 so i dont care
patl411 wrote:
I got it frm sum online store when I compared the 2, but I made the purchase at newegg, and they didnt have 510, but im gettin the mx 1000 so I dont care

Newegg has mx510's...(or did you mean they didn't have any in stock?)

The MX1000 is real nice, let me know how you like it Wink
oops i meant they didnt have teh mx 518, they only had the 510 then so thats wut i bought

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours