Hi, I am new to the site and I am attempting to use programs that I have found on another site and transfer them so that I can read them to put them into my calculator, but I seem to be encountering a hard spot on how to do that. Any info would be nice.
Corbin12 wrote:
Hi, I am new to the site and I am attempting to use programs that I have found on another site and transfer them so that I can read them to put them into my calculator, but I seem to be encountering a hard spot on how to do that. Any info would be nice.

What programs? (Calc model would be nice as well)
Corbin12 wrote:
Welcome to Cemetech! You should Introduce Yourself if you get a chance. Are you trying to send the .8** files to your calculator using something like TI-Connect, or view the source so that you can type them in manually?
I have a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition.
Here are the links:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83plus/basic/math/statistics/

The programs I need from this link are:

apstats2.zip, autocoin83p.zip, bcstats.zip, bingeom.zip, chidistribution.zip, chitests.zip, easystat.zip, regress.zip and stdev.zip.

Thanks!!

Edit: I'm trying to view the sources so I can type them in manually, but can't seem to figure it out.
Corbin, please don't double-post (reply to yourself within 24 hours); I've corrected it since you're new. Smile If you want a quick online solution, you can feed the .8** files into SourceCoder:

http://sc.cemetech.net/

It can show you the source for any program, render images from .8*i files, and decode lists, matrices, etc. If you would prefer an offline solution, Cemetech administrator Merthsoft's TokenIDE is also an admirable choice:

http://cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=515
Ok, sorry about that. I was having trouble with the SourceCoder, but I'll try the TokenIDE.
Corbin12 wrote:
Ok, sorry about that. I was having trouble with the SourceCoder, but I'll try the TokenIDE.
Since I made SourceCoder, I'd love to hear what problem(s) you were having with SourceCoder so I can help you (and others) not have said problems.
I would just like to know how to get it to where I can see the directions for each file on the computer and manually put it into my calculator.
Corbin12 wrote:
I would just like to know how to get it to where I can see the directions for each file on the computer and manually put it into my calculator.
1. Go to SourceCoder and click the Browse button
2. Choose a .8** file, such as a .8xp, .8xi, .8xv, .8xg, .83p, .83i, .8xm, .8xs, .8xl, etc.
3. Click the Parse File button. The following page has the code/contents of the file; just click the block down arrow icons to expand the file and see its contents.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours