Code:
AIM: raylintazukoma
MSN: urththeprophet@gmail.com
YIM: raylintazukoma
Gmail: urththeprophet@gmail.com / rmperry09@gmail.com
IRC: Raylin
Phone #: 16308900220

The preceding tidbits of information is every possible way you can contact me. What I need you to do as a member of this forum is to bug the crap out of me. Make me write this book. Because as you know, tomorrow is the deadline for my book. And I refuse to fail another deadline. Text me, chat me and make me write this book.

Thank you.
write this book Razz

you forgot forum information.

EDIT: and of course, good luck! Smile
I appreciate the sentiment, Raylin, and I texted you to nag you to do your book, but I worry that if you're not motivating yourself to have fun writing your book, maybe you're not enjoying it. Sad Also, is it super-wise to have all your contact information in the clear like that?
Kerm, that way even spambots can bug him about the book. I think he wants as many replies as possible Razz
KermMartian wrote:
I appreciate the sentiment, Raylin, and I texted you to nag you to do your book, but I worry that if you're not motivating yourself to have fun writing your book, maybe you're not enjoying it. Sad Also, is it super-wise to have all your contact information in the clear like that?

Nah, Kerm. I'm just being scared out of my mind because I don't think the book will go far. Hence, the constant contact.

Also, my contact information can be out there. If someone uses it for malicious purposes or whatever, that's okay. Means I'm important somewhat.
... or it means you just have your personal contact information on an important site Razz

EDIT: and what you be doing here? WORK
Ashbad wrote:
Kerm, that way even spambots can bug him about the book. I think he wants as many replies as possible Razz
Except that spambots are more likely to nag him about enlarging his mortgage. Very Happy But I'm still concerned that he has failed to motivate himself about working on this over the year or so it's been on the table.
I agree with the above sentiment by Kerm. If you aren't having fun writing your book, it isn't worth it anymore. You should be writing this because you enjoy writing. Whether you are good or not (And believe me, you are awesome at writing), the whole goal is to be doing it because it makes you happy to write.

Granted, I do the exact same thing with trying to get people to force me to program, but I've always noticed that it is a little bit less fun writing code because I feel that I have to than because I want to write it. Either way, do get on this book. Don't check this post, or reply until tomorrow. If you feel you must, shut down the computer and go pen and paper to get things down on paper. Trying to write an entire book in one day is a huge undertaking, but if you think you can do it, I fully support you in writing it. And as always, good luck, and I hope you finish soon so Geekboy, Kerm, and I, as well as many others can read it and you can move on to another book. Working on the same project must get pretty dull; Raven has gotten pretty boring for me, because I have done it so many times.

</rambling>
I know a guy that can hit you up with Sodium Penathol if you want to be made to think you want to write this?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours