So in the past month or so I have been very lucky in the area of cheap electronics. Here is a list of what I currently have and hopefully a link if available.

Antec Aria mini ATX case
HP SB21 digital projector
Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2
Microsoft Sidewinder USB controller
Creative Soundblaster Extigy
Wasaki PS2 controller to USB adapter
Microsoft Sidewinder Gamevoice
Cicero 1394 and USB 2.0 combo Cardbus adapter
Kodak Z1085 IS
PCI slot cooling fan
Hauppauge Win-TV 40211
Avermedia TV tuner PCI card
Super Digital Video Dazzle Series TV tuner card
Case for projector
Sanyo CLT-D6222
Eyetoy PS2 camera
ATI Radeon 9600XT 256mb AGP video card
Creative Soundblaster Live CT4830
STB systems unmarked AGP video card
HDMI to DVI female adapter
HDMI to DVI male cable

Edit: Even more stuff XD These are not included in the original total

Nikon Coolpix S300 for 5 dollars! Just needed a good charge
Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 2 dollars!!

Whew! That looks to be about it. All of that for $18.50. The Eyetoy I use as a webcam on the computer. Makes a great barcode reader with the red status light it has. I couldn't get the two PCI TV tuners working. The Hauppauge works but has low audio and not that great of a picture. The Extigy shows up in XP but can't seem to get any volume out of it. Have yet to try it in 7. I can't wait to see what I can do with all of this. Smile

Edit: New stuff! Got a TI-99/4A and an Atari Portfolio for 8 bucks. The Atari runs DIP DOS 2.11 so it really is a portable computer. Have two games, Moon mine and Munchman, and some various educational cartridges for the TI-99/4A. I am going to have some fun doing some BASIC on this thing. The Portfolio has a card slot that actually registers as a floppy disk. XD To run stuff from it you do a:\somethingcool. It has some PC connectors but I did not get any cables with mine. Will try to find a pinout and hack one together. According to the documentation it even has a COM port. If I can get qbasic onto this thing I will be as happy as can be. Portable basic interpreter! Forgot the link. http://parkerlreed.imgur.com/garage_sale_items
Looks like so much fun ... how'd you get it for $18.50? Confused
Most was from this guy trying to clear out his garage. When you are a geek and married you have to make some sacrifices. Smile Now I know what to expect.
ParkerR wrote:
Most was from this guy trying to clear out his garage. When you are a geek and married you have to make some sacrifices. Smile Now I know what to expect.

So, um.. buddy oh pal... care to donate some of that???
ParkerR wrote:
Well, to be fair, it's all decade-old technology, so it's not like he was making a massive sacrifice to get rid of it. Wink The only thing that I'm jealous of there is the projector, although I'm curious how you plan to get a replacement bulb for it.
Well the projector works just fine. If the bulb hours left are any indication, it still has a while to go until it needs a bulb change.
ParkerR wrote:
Well the projector works just fine. If the bulb hours left are any indication, it still has a while to go until it needs a bulb change.
How many hours does it say that the bulb has left before it needs a replacement? Or more specifically, how long has the bulb been used, and what is its rated life?
Not sure. I'll check tomorrow when I get home from school.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours