I just saw this very cool article for all your web-designers out there. I want to see what kinds of awesome we can cook up with it. Enjoy: http://designfestival.com/the-cicada-principle-and-why-it-matters-to-web-designers/
That was quite enlightening, Elfprince! Thanks for the link Smile
If I ever get around to doing web design again, I'll definitely keep this in mind.
I rarely try to create repetitious patterns like that, but the technique itself is intriguing.
elfprince13 wrote:
I rarely try to create repetitious patterns like that, but the technique itself is intriguing.
Same here; I almost always go with a solid-color background, although I'm considering some Cemetech upgrades in the far future with some more imaginative themes.
That was definitely a good read and something I'll remember in the future.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours