Was this worth reading
Yes
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Warning: May contain spoilers.

This topic is to publish a mini-series I am writing about. I started the series, based loosely off of ideas and concepts from Star Wars, then went in my own direction. I used the concept of a laser sword and laser weaponry. The concept of magical ability started off as a "Force"-like ability, then advances more toward full blown magic, with its rules and implementations. The page I will link you to is divided into two sections:

The Intergallactic Saga of the Galactic Republic of Euria (or something wordy like that): is my mini-series.

The Light Raptorian Saga: Was written by a friend of mine. They occur simultaneously and the two series' often cross-reference events.

http://www.c2prgm.webs.com/literaturepage.htm

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours