Did you know that back before the famous Steve Jobs was head honcho and controversial ideological deity of many line-toeing hipsters, he had a relationship with Texas Instruments? While trying to research the little-documented, short-lived arrangement with TI, I found this epic and somewhat lulz-worth image of him talking about the features of the TI-83+, presumably at a press conference of some sort. Pretty crazy, eh?

Epic picture is epic.
elfprince13 wrote:
Epic picture is epic.
Thanks. Smile I was pretty flabbergasted when I ran across it.
And fake.
allynfolksjr wrote:
And fake.

That's what I said.

But Kerm will have none of it.

Also, source?
Just look at the hand.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Just look at the hand.

Just look at this

JoeYoung wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
And fake.

That's what I said.

But Kerm will have none of it.

Also, source?
Errr, let's go with:

http://www.topnews.in/steve-jobs-ready-return-apple-2174801
It would have helped to skew the perspective slightly on the calculator.
elfprince13 wrote:
It would have helped to skew the perspective slightly on the calculator.
I'm sure it would have; it was a quick ten-minute job, and I figured that changing out the Apple logo for the Texas Instruments logo was enough extra goodies for now. Smile This gives me some related April Fools' ideas, though.
Nice job, haha. I caught the hand the first time I saw it as well. Close! At first glance I thought the background was real. I thought the only thing photoshopped was the calc Razz
swivelgames wrote:
Nice job, haha. I caught the hand the first time I saw it as well. Close! At first glance I thought the background was real. I thought the only thing photoshopped was the calc Razz
I guess that the background came out decently, then. Smile I didn't expect anyone who has been around long enough to take everything on the internet with a giant grain of salt to even have any doubts about this; I just thought it would be fun to see some reactions to it. I'll have to come up with a more subtle prank for next time.
Well, since I just got done reading Jobs' biography on wikipedia for something I had to do, I wasn't convinced from the beginning. Although, like I said, that background had me puzzled for a half-second before I saw the hand. Razz
lol and steave job can make things float Wink
Rhombus P. wrote:
0x5 and steave job can make things float Wink
Of course *Steve can make things float, he's magical. Actually, he's great, great, great, magical, wonderful, really wonderful, amazing, gorgeous, super-great, remarkable.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours