qazz42 wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
If you have a version already set up with batch files and everything, usually you can just replace the exe. Unless you're using such an old version that the command-line syntax has changed.

hmm, I didnt think of that, shall do calc84
I continue to want to see a topic about this emulator so I know what I need to try it out for myself and have the opportunity to be kept up-to-date about it.
epic, just got it to work! Very Happy

Very nice, Qazz, although why did you keep moving your mouse over the screen? I also would like to point out that Goplat has uploaded the Windows Nspire emulator to Cemetech:

http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/win/nspire_emu_032.zip
Kerm, a video maker I am not

and gogo goplat Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
Kerm, a video maker I am not

and gogo goplat Very Happy
Fair enough; at least you got the most important point across, that you got Castlevania working on the emulated emulator. What did it take to get it working?
I just updated to ncubate, it was a simple matter of renaming it to

nspire_emu.exe

and the .bat from TI-bank works fine
qazz42 wrote:
I just updated to ncubate, it was a simple matter of renaming it to

nspire_emu.exe

and the .bat from TI-bank works fine
Neat! What's ncubate exactly, by the way?
an enhanced nspire emu I think

though I dont really see the diff, other than ndless 1.7 support
*bump*

Very Happy newest version has MARIO 3 SUPPORT!
qazz42 wrote:
*bump*

Very Happy newest version has MARIO 3 SUPPORT!
I don't suppose you have any information on what improvements or additions made this possible, exactly?
hm, basicly type three mappers were fully implemented, so now most ROMS should work Very Happy

there MIGHT be exceptions Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours