KermMartian wrote:
Eeems wrote:
I'm still on vacation. But it looks like you are motoring along on this Smile can't wait to get home and test what you have done Smile
It's an Eeems! Hope the vacation is going well. Smile Player1537 was working hard on this all weekend or so, working through issues he was having on IRC.
It is good so far Smile extremely good Smile God did some stuff nobody will probably believe here without proof and I'll probably get trilled a little for saying this, which I don't mind because I probably won't have the time to respond :p
Ah sweet Smile really can't wait to help make it even more streamlined :p
Glad to hear that it's been a fulfilling vacation so far. Smile Do you think that jBOS is going to be where you pick up when you return, or if it's going to be another project like Rogue, or your IDE, or something else?
KermMartian wrote:
Glad to hear that it's been a fulfilling vacation so far. Smile Do you think that jBOS is going to be where you pick up when you return, or if it's going to be another project like Rogue, or your IDE, or something else?
Thanks Smile
Probably Rogue because of the work SirCmpwn was doing so I would have a new kernel to work with Very Happy
Eeems wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Thanks Smile
Probably Rogue because of the work SirCmpwn was doing so I would have a new kernel to work with Very Happy
That makes sense; I believe the last time he briefly appeared and checked in he was working on the scheduler/time-slicing part of the kernel. I'm happy to see that jBOS hasn't been completely abandoned, though, since it's quite a nifty project.
Eeems wrote:
I'm still on vacation. But it looks like you are motoring along on this Smile can't wait to get home and test what you have done Smile

/me eats Eeems

How is your vacation coming along? (Oh, btw I changed the author to you and me Very Happy) Going to work on a small text editor for jBOS in a few, as soon as I figure out directory navigating in jBOS :/
_player1537 wrote:
Eeems wrote:

/me eats Eeems

How is your vacation coming along? (Oh, btw I changed the author to you and me Very Happy) Going to work on a small text editor for jBOS in a few, as soon as I figure out directory navigating in jBOS :/
This was supposed to happen nearly a week ago; what ever happened with it? Smile
Lol, didn't really touch it much. If anyone can help with directories in windows using javascript, I could use it Smile
_player1537 wrote:
Lol, didn't really touch it much. If anyone can help with directories in windows using javascript, I could use it Smile
I did some preliminary checking, and only found shady coders who wanted to dump the harddrives of visitors to their websites back to their server. Very Happy I'll keep searching.
*Bump* Moved to the "Your Projects" section.
Just looked at the new update and it looks great Smile the style still needs work (*cough*Kerm*cough*) and it looks like you broke the system clock x.x and the pressing the `/~ button to open the menu was actually already added Razz
looks great though Smile
Eeems wrote:
Just looked at the new update and it looks great Smile the style still needs work (*cough*Kerm*cough*) and it looks like you broke the system clock x.x and the pressing the `/~ button to open the menu was actually already added Razz
looks great though Smile
Oh wow, that completely slipped my mind. Smile I'll see what I can do. Did you have any suggestions?
The other day I figured out how to change the background color! Very Happy
Oh, and woops about the `~ thing
Also, using the CSS tags, how do I make it point to an image?
hmm, well no I don't really have any suggestions, just remember that you can use all the -moz tags as well so you can make rounded corners Razz

_player, well you can use a background-image: tag I believe, look it up on w3schools, they should have it for sure Smile
_player1537 wrote:
The other day I figured out how to change the background color! Very Happy
Oh, and woops about the `~ thing
Also, using the CSS tags, how do I make it point to an image?
You mean the day when I helped you figure it out? I think I did, anyway. Wink
Eeems wrote:
hmm, well no I don't really have any suggestions, just remember that you can use all the -moz tags as well so you can make rounded corners Razz

_player, well you can use a background-image: tag I believe, look it up on w3schools, they should have it for sure Smile

Lol, I had just found this on w3schools right before I checked this post Very Happy

@KermM, I don't remember that... oh well Very Happy It seems to work now Very Happy
_player1537 wrote:
Eeems wrote:

Lol, I had just found this on w3schools right before I checked this post Very Happy

@KermM, I don't remember that... oh well Very Happy It seems to work now Very Happy
Excellent. Smile I remember helping someone set backgrounds and/or background colors in Javascript, but I could equally be imagining things. Smile
*bump*

I'm working on a matrix generator program for... someone (forgot >.>) but, I'm running into a problem where I need to get the number value of a text entry. Any help please Smile

Edit: Btw, KermM's method of "Text + 0" returned NaN
_player1537 wrote:
*bump*

I'm working on a matrix generator program for... someone (forgot >.>) but, I'm running into a problem where I need to get the number value of a text entry. Any help please Smile

Edit: Btw, KermM's method of "Text + 0" returned NaN
Orly? Then the thing you had in Text was no a number. Smile And you didn't use quote, right?

For a text entry, it's just document.formname.inputname.value;
Ooops, I had it pointing to the wrong thing, so now it points to the right thing, but when I do + 0, it makes the number 3 be 30

Edit: found a fix, but still don't get why it appends a 0 to the end :/
Oh, I think I know why. Try 0+number instead. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours