This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
QQQQ

Posted: 18 Jan 2011 04:24:55 pm    Post subject:

I have created a serries of programs using tiBASIC and converted them into an app using basic builder. One of these programs in the app uses pictures, which worked fine before converting it into an app. Once it has been converted though, an undefined error comes up. In the Basic builder page I read this as one of the cons of basic builder, "you will need to create installation code that is only ran the first time you run your program that will copy all pictures from BasicBuilder to the picture slots you want." I don't know what this means, but I am pretty sure it is my problem. I have also tried using MultiPics to bring up the pictures instead of RecallPic, but this did not help. If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated, and I would be very happy if I could fix this by tonight.
QQQQ

Posted: 18 Jan 2011 05:02:56 pm    Post subject:

I am pretty sure all I need to do is create the installation code, but my problem is I have no idea what that is.
Xeda112358

Posted: 18 Jan 2011 10:05:22 pm    Post subject:

Oh, hey, I'll check into it real quick. I'll see if using a simple program works. Okay, here is what I came up with. I used MultiPics and it worked fine.Are you making sure the picture is on your calc, not just in the APP? The included upload has the programs used as well as the picture.

Last edited by Guest on 18 Jan 2011 10:42:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement