This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
squalyl

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 12 Jan 2011 04:52:25 am    Post subject:

Hello,

You already know me for hackspire, boinc RSALS and ndless hosting.

I heard that some awesome nspire projects were lost in some disk crashes. I find that quite worrying. Quality work shall not be lost in such a terrific way.

As already announced on omnimaga and tibank, I opened a nspire "forge".

Well the name sounds "big", in fact I'm just offering svn and trac free of charge for anyone with a serious nspire/ndless project. git is possible on request.
The server is backed up daily, and has no bandwidth limit, so I think it might be useful for you nspire hackers.

I'm hoping to help the community with a few development resources and project backup.

I'm OK with any project, secret, open source, etc. I think it's a good idea to keep such project non commercial, huh?

Here is the (marvellous) page saying it all: http://nspforge.unsads.com
Don't get fooled by the horrible page design, I'm just not an html expert.

Regards,
squalyl.

PS: if someone is willing to contribute a nice html page, and I like it, I'd be happy to show it instead of the current "thing".
squalyl

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 21 Jan 2011 06:10:46 am    Post subject:

the nspforge home page has been extremely improved: I made a meta-project to manage projects, nice!

You can post your requests with a trac ticket here instead of using an email.

Additionnaly, and more importantly, I decided that anyone with a cool calculator project could register it. That opens the door to ti83 and all other friends. The goal is the same: always avoid to loose projects by recording their progress in svn and backing up that daily.

This information is worth spreading among anyone that has incentive to develop anything for a texas calculator. Please share!

from squalyl, at your service.
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 24 Jan 2011 01:27:46 am    Post subject:

Great website. If you want, you have earned your way up to a UTI Member. All it takes is being a community contributor... anywhere. Just let one of us know.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement