This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
Glen
Prokul Interactive

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 14 Dec 2003 01:16:26 pm    Post subject:

hello guys, within the past 6 months, i havent got the time to do some programming, my status in UTI is now -100%

lately, my calc, literally drowned, and now i cant seem to get a hand of a new one.

with your respect, i voluntarily resigning as co-founder of UTI, and on of the top official of UTI.. well until i get my programming days.........

hope that you can forgive me for this!

i also hope that i will be welcomed again, if ever i get my hands on a new TI........

hehe, David, so i guess wishes goes away fast!, i guess that's reality...

i still can remember the good old days when i first programmed my Ti and applied for Cirrus, which my application was turned down, thus me creating Prokul Interacitive.

Seeing Cirrus down for weeks, made me decide to give Cirrus an option, which is to merge, having successfully merge, Prokul and Cirrus once again merged with other groups, forming United Ti (which i came up of the name,hehe) .

I wish you all luck.... and Jon, thanks for everything, if there is a best , honest, most outstanding, and generous award, i am sure you wont be just nominated, but you will also win................

Justin , well both justin's thanks for supporting Prokul and now UTI.........

wish you all luck!

Happy Holidays!

Glen , signing off (I SHALL RETURN)

Last edited by Guest on 15 Dec 2003 09:37:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 14 Dec 2003 01:18:59 pm    Post subject:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good luck, wishes and a happy christmas and new year!
SniperOfTheNight

Advanced Member

Posted: 14 Dec 2003 01:29:43 pm    Post subject:

Good luck Glen, I remember the Prokul days, but, somethings you just can't control and just have to let go. I hope to talk to you again Glen and I hope you visit every once and a while. I wish you the best of luck Glen, as both a fellow programmer, and a friend. Goodbye.
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 14 Dec 2003 06:23:25 pm    Post subject:

Glen,

Seems like just yesterday when you sent me that email which started it all. Now life has thrown a few suprises at you, and is pulling in different directions. I wish you the best of luck with your new adventures, and hope to stay in touch.

--Jon
Twiztid33

Posted: 15 Dec 2003 03:36:49 am    Post subject:

good luck man, i hope you get a new ti and start programming again, you will be missed
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 15 Dec 2003 09:14:01 am    Post subject:

missed a TON...

:(

goodbye Glen!
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 15 Dec 2003 12:42:10 pm    Post subject:

Glen,

Why can't you get another TI-83+?

They are for sell everywhere for less than $90.
David
The XORcist!

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 Dec 2003 02:41:46 pm    Post subject:

Goodbye Glen, and good luck with it all.
I will never forget what you have done for the United TI project. It's much thanks to you that this is becoming a reality.

We will try to do our best, even when you are not with us. We will miss you, that's for sure.
Matt

Posted: 16 Dec 2003 10:15:29 am    Post subject:

See ya Glen, hope you'll come back soon.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 16 Dec 2003 12:55:17 pm    Post subject:

bye...*sniff*
JBirk...i got mine for $70 from Circuit City...
Glen
Prokul Interactive

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 16 Dec 2003 09:25:33 pm    Post subject:

Jbirk, i live in philippines, that's in asia......

and unfortunately TI doesnt sell thier products here!

except for ISM or international school manila which is around

$140 USD, and that's no silver edition, anyway, good luck guys, i'll be

back if i get a new TI....... thanks!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement