This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 25 Aug 2010 12:55:56 am    Post subject:

After a long summer of coding and debugging, Doors CS 7.0 has finally been released! This milestone comes three years since the last major release of Doors CS 6.0 in April 2007 and two years since the incremental release of Doors CS 6.2 in May 2008. Nine years since its humble beginnings as a crude BASIC shell, Doors CS 7.0 aims to bring a full set of features and rock-solid stability to users and coders alike. It supports MirageOS, Ion, Doors CS, and nostub BASIC and Assembly programs, and contains full support libraries for XLib, Celtic III, PicArc, (partially) Omnicalc, and the new DCSB Libs that let Doors CS coders use features like the DCS GUI. The HomeRun feature lets you execute any type of program, BASIC or ASM, archived or not, from the TI-OS homescreen. The Doors CS desktop lets you view your programs and folders, organize them into nested folders, cut, copy, rename, lock, archive, hide, and even edit programs, and change settings and options from the DCS Menu. Doors CS 7.0 adds more robust protect from data loss due to RAM Clears, including automatic restoration of the user's folder structure.

For ASM developers, Doors CS offers a full suite of features, adding the DCS GUI system, and Associated Program system that automatically opens files in their associated viewer/editor, and much more on top of a full complement of MirageOS and Ion-compatible libraries. BASIC programmers can take advantage of support for every popular BASIC library built directly into the shell. Full information about Doors CS can be found at http://dcs.cemetech.net, including a (very) exhaustive feature list and screenshots galore for your viewing pleasure.

Download Doors CS 7.0 today and unleash the full power of your graphing calculator!

Download
Doors CS 7.0

Other Useful Downloads
Doors CS 7.0 SDK - The official Doors CS 7 SDK
Document DE 7 - A text editor demonstrating the power of Doors CS.
Doors CS 7 Teaser Trailer

bwang

Posted: 25 Aug 2010 03:43:02 am    Post subject:

Yay, 7.0 at last! This is indeed epic.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 25 Aug 2010 10:00:38 am    Post subject:

bwang wrote:

Yay, 7.0 at last! This is indeed epic.

Cheers bwang!
Lionel Debroux

Posted: 26 Aug 2010 12:42:19 am    Post subject:

Congratulations Smile
contra-sh

Posted: 08 Sep 2010 01:09:21 am    Post subject:

Congrats Wink
AHBAD_ALVIN

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 19 Sep 2010 08:18:28 am    Post subject:

Many people remember and have passed down the memory of downloading ion, the first ti8x shell, for the first time.

Others still pass down their remembrance of their transistion from ion to MirageOS, which enabled them primitive folder systems and organization, and many new developer options for ASM.

I will forever remember the day I switched to DoorsCS7 from MirageOS. This shell doesn't just compete with mirage anymore, I think it may be the next big advance. Ever since I downloaded it, I have not used Mirage one time. In fact, I'm thinking of just deleting it right now.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement