This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Bakery

Posted: 11 Mar 2012 12:56:52 am    Post subject:

Could it be because of a malfunctioning screen or a damaged battery?

Last edited by Guest on 11 Mar 2012 01:56:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xeda112358

Posted: 11 Mar 2012 07:54:49 pm    Post subject:

It definitely could be. You can try to ask over on Omnimaga. There are folks there more experienced with the Nspire than I Smile
Bakery

Posted: 13 Mar 2012 09:20:36 pm    Post subject:

ThunderBolt wrote:

It definitely could be. You can try to ask over on Omnimaga. There are folks there more experienced with the Nspire than I Smile

I requested an RMA, but what should I include in the package?

My calculator
RMA Number
Contact Info

Am I missing anything else?
SPX

Posted: 18 Mar 2012 01:55:15 pm    Post subject:

The Ti 'nspire still won't turn on regularly. I tried aluminum foil in-between every connection and it still didn't work consistently. I gave up on it and bought a 'nspire CAS CX instead. Hopefully I won't have any problems with it. In the meantime while the CAS is in the mail I still have my good old 83+ that still works flawlessly. Smile
Xeda112358

Posted: 18 Mar 2012 06:50:28 pm    Post subject:

Sorry about that, but I hope the CX CAS works well for you! You could probably keep the broken one around in case you someday figure out a good fix for it, though (or use it for spare parts XD ).
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 3 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement