This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
Bhaliar

Posted: 01 Jun 2010 08:20:43 pm    Post subject:

Show of hands. Who is getting it and for what system. It looks like its going to be awesome. And I have heard some good rumors about the Wii version, which is what I will be getting. I hope the rumors are true.
mitchba12

Posted: 23 Feb 2011 06:23:45 pm    Post subject:

Let me put it this way. The Wii version is the best version out there if all you can have is the Wii, like me. There are so many features left out of it that it's almost a shame. One, there is no local mutiplayer. You're forced to play alone online if you want multiplayer. Two, there's only one zombie stage, Kino Der Toten. Three, most of the good killstreaks have been taken out. Yes, that means no riding around on a helicopter pwning people below. Four, the only customizations are create-a-class, gun camo, and your profile name. The other versions go as far as etching your name into your gun. And five, you know the new expansion coming out, Call of Duty: First Strike? Yeah, that one? Yeah... that's not for Wii. It's for X-box 360 and PS3, but as far as I'm concerned, it's not for Wii. Why is this? Appearently, the Wii doesn't have enough processing power to handle all that. So what did they do? They took that out. However, they left in a, as far as I'm concerned, seemingly useless computer terminal easter egg that few people I know, know about it. You know what though? Even though the Wii version is so stripped down compared to the rest, Call of Duty: Black Opps is such a great game, that it still kicks butt on the Wii. Trust me, I play the game and I delivering serious pwnange with it. By the way, what are the rumors about the Wii version?

Last edited by Guest on 02 Mar 2011 02:19:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 23 Feb 2011 08:57:04 pm    Post subject:

To be fair I was into the console FPS thing a few years ago but then I lost interest after getting a decent computer. Nowadays when I play FPSes, which is rare because I'm more a Starcraft Brood War and Starcraft II fan, I prefer Unreal Tournament 2004 and GOTY. I suck at FPSes too, especially with a gamepad, so on consoles I prefered Halo 2 and 3, to be honest.
mitchba12

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 04:59:56 pm    Post subject:

To be honest, I only use Nintendo. I used to play PC games when I was around 7-13 years old when someone else wanted the TV. I remember those games being very boring. So now I kinda have a bias against PC games. It's childhood trauma. And as for games like Halo, I have video game nazi prarents (They're very good parents. They're just a little bit annoying when it comes to video games.) that only allow me, even at 17 years of age, to use Nintendo home consoles. Neutral

Last edited by Guest on 16 Mar 2011 05:08:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
cjgone
Aw3s0m3

Posted: 04 Apr 2011 07:00:37 pm    Post subject:

I'll wreck all of ya'll at Call of Duty: Blackops. Smile
mitchba12

Posted: 07 Apr 2011 04:59:23 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, good luck with that...unless you're a hacker. I HATE hackers! Mad There's just no fun in getting a dishonest victory. By the way, hackers are fun to beat.
cjgone
Aw3s0m3

Posted: 08 Apr 2011 08:46:10 pm    Post subject:

Mr. B. wrote:

Yeah, good luck with that...unless you're a hacker. I HATE hackers! Mad There's just no fun in getting a dishonest victory. By the way, hackers are fun to beat.

Lol, what's your gamer tag?
mitchba12

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 01:43:54 pm    Post subject:

Sadly, I use the Wii version. The Wii version doesn't have gamer tags. Neutral The Wii simply does not have processing abilities of its competitors.
EricPet2

Posted: 12 Apr 2011 08:31:36 pm    Post subject:

Killing hackers is indeed so much fun =D Especially when it's just pure luck!
cjgone
Aw3s0m3

Posted: 13 Apr 2011 08:36:48 pm    Post subject:

Mr. B. wrote:

Sadly, I use the Wii version. The Wii version doesn't have gamer tags. Neutral The Wii simply does not have processing abilities of its competitors.

Lol, there's hackers on the Wii? Haha, people must be really desperate. D:
mitchba12

Posted: 18 Apr 2011 04:54:13 pm    Post subject:

Of course there is. Last weekend, I was kicking a hacker's but so badly, that he found a way to kick me and the rest of my profiles out of public multiplayer matches for good. It's strange. I can do everything else, even private matches, but I can't do a standard public match. It kicks me off by closing the lobby for everyone, sometimes immediatly as I get on. I've got a ally who's going to try to counter the hack this tuesday.
cjgone
Aw3s0m3

Posted: 28 Dec 2011 01:32:48 pm    Post subject:

LOL
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement