This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
Babyboy

Advanced Member

Posted: 08 Dec 2003 08:22:05 pm    Post subject:

i was wondering how i put pics of my game on here, can i put files on too? can i do such a thing without it being in a web site?
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 08 Dec 2003 09:08:18 pm    Post subject:

You can link to it with the http:// button, just like you link to images (since they aren't actually uploaded, but are instead viewed from the location specified), and it will work like a standard dl link.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Ninja forum usage is arcane - but you can always fall back on the [Katana]Slash![/Katana] Katana tag!
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 08 Dec 2003 10:33:45 pm    Post subject:

Click the IMG button up top and supply a url to your picture. It is that easy.

You do not need to place a link, simply [ IMG ]http://url.tld/pic.ext[/ IMG ]

Obviously, do not put the extra spaces in the IMG tag if you want the forum to parse them and display an image.
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 08 Dec 2003 11:32:06 pm    Post subject:

Sorry, I didn't mean that you linked to images using the http:// button (gee, how did those images get in my posts before...), I said it wrong. Oopsee.

The ninjas' heads are bowed in reverent shame.
Babyboy

Advanced Member

Posted: 09 Dec 2003 10:15:51 pm    Post subject:

like this?

EDIT: it didn't work

Last edited by Guest on 09 Dec 2003 10:16:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 09 Dec 2003 10:54:02 pm    Post subject:

It didn't work because the image does not exist. I tried the link in my web browser and 404.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement