This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. UTI Members Chat => General Open Topic
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Dec 2009 07:45:55 pm    Post subject:

If you already have a subdomain with us and you would like it to be resurrected on the new server, then please make a post in this thread.
thornahawk
μολών λαβέ

Posted: 01 Dec 2009 08:22:59 pm    Post subject:

I'm interested. :)

thornahawk
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Dec 2009 08:26:33 pm    Post subject:

I'm not so much worried about my site. But the gifs that were on the server would be helpful.
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Dec 2009 09:46:29 pm    Post subject:

DigiTan wrote:
I'm not so much worried about my site. But the gifs that were on the server would be helpful.
Those are already the reason why we're keeping yours. So shush, it's not going anywhere.

Last edited by Guest on 01 Dec 2009 09:46:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
luby
I want to go back to Philmont!!

Calc Guru

Posted: 09 Dec 2009 03:15:47 pm    Post subject:

I would like my subdomain to "pull a Lazarus" as the colloquialism goes.
kmilo

Posted: 28 Dec 2009 04:33:48 pm    Post subject:

Hi:

I'd like to recover my subdomain (kmilo.unitedti.org) Thanks.
frenchcalc1
جان ألعريم

Posted: 03 Jan 2010 12:33:52 pm    Post subject:

Wow it's been loooong time, I'm sure not many people remember me (but I remember you!) XD
I was going back through some older stuff and I saw my subdomain as no longer existent on teh internetz! haha it was homepage for one and a half years, would you believe it? I really miss seeing that puke green background and that horrible screenshot of Duke Nukem everyday back when I would check this site's updates before my email Very Happy
I wish you guys a great new year here at UTI and thank you for all the support you gave me throughout those fleeting youthful years!
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 13 Jan 2010 04:43:21 am    Post subject:

Is it too late to get mine back?
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 Jan 2010 10:07:30 am    Post subject:

Restored; I sent you a PM.
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 07:22:22 am    Post subject:

I appear to have lost my subdomain again. I haven't really been using it so I don't particularly care if I get it back or not, but I would like a chance to get my files from it as some of them were lost locally during system reinstalls; is this possible?
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 05:31:45 pm    Post subject:

Private Message me. The answer is, "YES"
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 03 Feb 2011 06:59:21 pm    Post subject:

HOLY NECROPOST BATMAN!!! :o

Just kidding, I should probably do that, too, since my FTP access stopped working in 2008 shortly after I moved to 1and1. I don't know if anything remained there since I remember deleting many things, but I wouldn't be surprised if I left some things behind. :P

I might re-use the webspace for random calculator screenshots, although I am not sure yet. I'll PM you later, also requesting a sub-domain name change.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement