This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Celtic III => Your Projects
Bhaliar

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 06:52:50 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys. I am new to Uti, and can be described as an intermediate, going on expert basic prgrammer. But im new to the whole web thing with The ti's. I was just wondering what celtic is.
calcdude84se

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 07:26:29 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to UTI. Smile
Please use the search function or just browse the forums to see if the info you want already exists before creating a new topic. Given that you posted here, you passed through the rest of the topics relating to Celtic III. Please read through the other info.

Note: This topic is pretty worthless. After (or before) you have found the info you need, please ask to have this topic removed. (Do not take this the wrong way. We like members. Just follow the Board Rules and you will be fine. Also, do not flame in response)

Last edited by Guest on 16 Nov 2009 07:26:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bhaliar

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 07:46:43 pm    Post subject:

YEAH WEll, just kidding. Yeah, Your right I just skimmed. I might need laymen terms though. Thanks anyways.
Iambian

Advanced Member

Posted: 17 Nov 2009 08:20:29 pm    Post subject:

Bhaliar wrote:
YEAH WEll, just kidding. Yeah, Your right I just skimmed. I might need laymen terms though. Thanks anyways.

That information can be found in the ReadME when you download the latest version (as of this writing, revision "R") found here, in the section "Foreward"

If there are any clarifications needed, I suppose this topic can be used for that.

EDIT: While I'm on that topic, I might as well copy and paste that information to the first post of one of the threads here

EDIT2: Okay, maybe it's "s". I was looking through the thread rather quickly for the latest download. Shows how poorly I'm keeping up with the project Razz

Last edited by Guest on 19 Nov 2009 12:54:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajlitzau13

Posted: 18 Nov 2009 10:17:20 am    Post subject:

Isn't the latest version "S"?
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 18 Nov 2009 04:51:12 pm    Post subject:

ajlitzau13 wrote:
Isn't the latest version "S"?

i'm fairly sure it is o.O
ztrumpet

Posted: 18 Nov 2009 05:24:20 pm    Post subject:

I got mine on 8-16 and I have S.
Bhaliar

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 09:43:20 pm    Post subject:

So I read through a bit of the read me. I actually want this because some functions, like getlistelem or whatever it is. I would've loved to have that ages ago. Just one question. If I install it on my calc, will it run all the time, or do I choose to run it. Like say I wanted to use the standard ti-basic?
Iambian

Advanced Member

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 11:11:38 pm    Post subject:

You can use the attached ASM program to enable/disable Celtic III from your BASIC program for the time being. Just having C3 on your calculator does not mean that it's active.

Apart from a slight slowdown, all functions except the real( function will ... function normally when used as they are supposed to. Except finding the determinate of a 1 by 1 matrix.

Last edited by Guest on 27 Feb 2010 11:12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bhaliar

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 11:21:46 pm    Post subject:

Iambian wrote:
You can use the attached ASM program to enable/disable Celtic III from your BASIC program for the time being. Just having C3 on your calculator does not mean that it's active.

Apart from a slight slowdown, all functions except the real( function will ... function normally when used as they are supposed to. Except finding the determinate of a 1 by 1 matrix.

So output, and all that would do the same thing that it does regularly, but in celtic?
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 07:10:53 am    Post subject:

yay yay awesome let's go expert basic programmer.

I used to think I was good at basic too until i got here and saw all these neat little tricks and optimizations
Bhaliar

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 11:41:57 am    Post subject:

JoeYoung wrote:
yay yay awesome let's go expert basic programmer.

I used to think I was good at basic too until i got here and saw all these neat little tricks and optimizations

Haha, I had actually frequented this site and Ti|BD alot before I made an acount on either. So when I got on, optimization and all was good. I just need to focus more on my logic statements. There's ones that I get and ones I don't get when I run across them in my games or online. I'm just getting fed up with basic and it's limits. There are things I want to do that I can't. Like using the 64th colum and 90th row. Or vice versa. Rolling Eyes :biggrin:
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement