This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Celtic III => Your Projects
ztrumpet

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 07:11:26 pm    Post subject:

I created this for simple questions.

Anyway,
How do you create a new program/Appvar?
I've scanned the readme a couple of times and have found nothing.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 07:40:06 pm    Post subject:

hmm

trying reading the readme next time. that normally works.
simplethinker
snjwffl

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 09:16:58 pm    Post subject:

ztrumpet wrote:
How do you create a new program/Appvar?

You use det(0 (TOGGLESET) with function 5. The syntax is det(0,"FILENAME",5. To delete one you use function 4.

Note that for appvars you append the rowSwap( token to the file name (e.g. "rowSwap(NAME").

metagross111 wrote:

The command for creating programs/appvars is kind of hidden in the readme. I know the first few times I went through it "ToggleSet" didn't sound like it would be it so I ignored it.

And please try to be a bit less rude. It's possible to tell someone to read the manual more politely Smile

Last edited by Guest on 01 Jul 2010 10:33:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Graphmastur

Advanced Member

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 09:36:17 pm    Post subject:

I wish the manual was done better. Maybe as a PDF? It is so unorganized, and so unprofessional with those intentionally blank spaces. And the fail at life part. I think it needs to be more organized. HTML would be so much better if you are worried about people not having adobe.
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 04 Nov 2009 12:41:59 am    Post subject:

[actually, saying the original contents of this post might have been a bad idea. however, i stick to 'em!]

Last edited by Guest on 04 Nov 2009 01:02:08 am; edited 1 time in total
ztrumpet

Posted: 04 Nov 2009 07:41:06 am    Post subject:

metagross111 wrote:
hmm

Actually I'm fine with this. This is exactly what I needed to do, seeing as it was in the read me. :)

Thanks all.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement