This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's TI-BASIC subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. TI-Basic => TI-BASIC
poopslayer78

Posted: 05 Oct 2009 09:21:47 pm    Post subject:

I am trying to make my own str and real number variables and I dont want to use lists. I also want to be able to use the DelVar command to remove them. In other words, I wish to be able to create, manipulate, and destroy the variables from within a TI-Basic (TI 84 SE) program.
calc84maniac

Elite

Posted: 05 Oct 2009 09:29:07 pm    Post subject:

poopslayer78 wrote:
I am trying to make my own str and real number variables and I dont want to use lists. I also want to be able to use the DelVar command to remove them. In other words, I wish to be able to create, manipulate, and destroy the variables from within a TI-Basic (TI 84 SE) program.

I'm guessing you want to use strings other than the default 10? This program is probably what you want.
calcdude84se

Posted: 08 Oct 2009 07:36:54 pm    Post subject:

And if you don't want to use Xtravar Beta 1, then you either have to find a different utility or don't have extras. The 83+ series cannot have any strings, matrices, pictures, numbers, etc. other than the ten.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement