This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
hbk225

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 07:59:48 pm    Post subject:

i have been troubleshooting this problem for hours and i have found no solution. Whenever i try to transfer files to my ti 84 plus using ti connect, the transfer begins and then i get an error message that says Access Denied- 80070005. Yes- i have tried re starting the computer, reinstalling ti connect several times, and nothing has worked. Does anybody have any possible solutions?
Builderboy2005

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 09:19:28 pm    Post subject:

I've had this problem before, and I think it is the calculators fault Razz First try sending different files and see if they work, and if not, try putting in fresh batteries. If that doesn't work, switch to TiLP Smile
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 09:52:51 pm    Post subject:

TiLP also sucks.

Are you using Vista? That tends to happen, though it works perfectly in Win7.
hbk225

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 10:02:37 pm    Post subject:

I'm running windows XP. and if TiLP also sucks are there any other programs that dont?
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 11:24:17 pm    Post subject:

well, TiLP sucking is just my opinion >_>

don't count it out because of me.
Builderboy2005

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 11:46:57 pm    Post subject:

TiLP and TiConnect are the only 2 connecting programs I think exist :(

Its true that TiLP is hard to get working, but if TiConnect isn't working it might be your only option. You also might want to try reinstalling the software that recognizes your calculator, and for some reason it seems that if you use the USB drive that you originally installed it on, it works better (just my experience, and I'm running Vista).
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement