This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Top Management => Website
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 11:19:09 am    Post subject:

So Michael Vincent posted a story to Slashdot about the TI-83+'s key getting cracked, and just tossed in a link to the thread here.

Guess AlienCC should keep an eye on the servers.
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 11:33:00 am    Post subject:

Today does seem a little busy. 33 guests right now.
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Aug 2009 01:34:53 am    Post subject:

I see the news on ticalc.org, but nothing coming up on Slashdot... Mistype on the original post, or did something get lost in transit?

Last edited by Guest on 01 Aug 2009 01:38:14 am; edited 1 time in total
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 01 Aug 2009 10:16:13 am    Post subject:

Weregoose wrote:
I see the news on ticalc.org, but nothing coming up on Slashdot... Mistype on the original post, or did something get lost in transit?

Here it is right here. See that it's indigo which tells you that it's really irrelevant to the world at large (512-bit RSA keys were factorable back in 1999 with distributed means—nowadays you can do them in a few weeks; who cares about some calculator).
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 21 Sep 2009 04:48:23 pm    Post subject:

Well, I haven't been around here in years, but I just saw the new article on Slashdot.
http://yro.slashdot.org/story/09/09/21/141...ckers?art_pos=9

Good luck with this one. Dunno if I'm still privileged, but I'll check for any moderation help if it becomes a problem.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement