This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 03 Jul 2009 10:07:26 pm    Post subject:

(Topic title spoken with NYC accent) At the risk of plagiarizing ticalc's questionnaire, I figured a poll would help jump-start some activity on the forums. Also, if you're a contractor or self-employed somehow there's additional categories for that. So what's everybody doing?
panyan

Posted: 04 Jul 2009 03:31:56 am    Post subject:

i go to uni (i voted school)
Harrierfalcon
The Raptor of Calcs

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 04 Jul 2009 06:55:27 am    Post subject:

I would be currently having an

at completing any calc projects.

Oh, you mean in terms of employment and such? Going to be a senior next year and attempting to enjoy summer, as summer school ended a week ago.
lordofthegeeks

Advanced Member

Posted: 04 Jul 2009 12:13:48 pm    Post subject:

i am working full time right now and going to college this fall.
dxfan101010

Posted: 04 Jul 2009 06:29:59 pm    Post subject:

I voted for school
tr1p1ea

Elite

Posted: 05 Jul 2009 07:11:58 am    Post subject:

I work full time and take uni classes part-time off campus, not sure what to vote for!
rcfreak0

Advanced Member

Posted: 05 Jul 2009 10:34:37 am    Post subject:

I voted part time, because I have not started college yet. I currently work at a restaurant either busing tables, dishes, and starting this next week, cooking. Oh, and yardwork for this lady, big friggin yard.

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 05 Jul 2009 11:25:42 am    Post subject:

I go to work part time as well as go to school [college] right now in the summer and will in fall. Lately they keep giving me more and more hours which I do not want. I don't think 41 hours constitutes part time for one week. Sad So I just call out so I can focus on school work when they do crap like that. I don't want the job I have, but I have to pay for my car insurance to even get to school and scholarships/financial aid doesn't kick in till fall.

Last edited by Guest on 05 Jul 2009 11:26:32 am; edited 1 time in total
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 06 Jul 2009 05:46:12 pm    Post subject:

Right now, I'm still way up north doing full time engineering work. This'll be my 9th or 10th month on the job, making it the longest time I've held a job. (Excluding some Austin stuff, which was dispersed over several years). On the side, I'm doing prototype work at cost just for the exp. Might apply to UofM if/when the economy improves, but that's strictly a 2010 or beyond thing.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement