This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's TI-BASIC subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. TI-Basic => TI-BASIC
magician13134

Posted: 05 May 2009 07:23:12 pm    Post subject:

Is there any way to deselect the Y1 options in the graph using only code? I can backup Y1 as a string, erase it, then reload it after my program, but I'd rather just deselect it in case the user quits using the [On] key. Thanks!
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 05 May 2009 07:25:25 pm    Post subject:

It's been years, but, if memory serves you use plotOff.

Last edited by Guest on 11 Jul 2010 05:38:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
simplethinker
snjwffl

Posted: 05 May 2009 07:26:55 pm    Post subject:

magician13134 wrote:
Is there any way to deselect the Y1 options in the graph using only code? I can backup Y1 as a string, erase it, then reload it after my program, but I'd rather just deselect it in case the user quits using the [On] key. Thanks!

You can use FnOff 1, where FnOff can be found by hitting [VARS] > right > [4] > [2].

Last edited by Guest on 11 Jul 2010 05:37:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
magician13134

Posted: 05 May 2009 07:59:26 pm    Post subject:

Genius! Thank you both for the replies, although I can't get plotOff to work, FnOff works great. Thanks much
IAmACalculator
In a state of quasi-hiatus

Know-It-All

Posted: 06 May 2009 08:13:27 pm    Post subject:

D'oh! Ah well, close enough. Like I said, it's been years.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement