This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Computer Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Omega364

Posted: 29 Apr 2009 05:34:33 pm    Post subject:

well my Ti-Nspire seems to have some issues at the moment it won't load up the OS properly it gets to the very end of the bar and the screen get this black line at the top, and you can hit the reset button unplug the faceplate and it won't turn off, until you remove the batteries. I know i need to re-load the OS System but i am struggling with as how to do that because it needs to be on to do so right? i got the OS on my computer, and am using a pc, what do i do? and i searched the forums and didn't seem to find anything
Mapar007

Advanced Member

Posted: 30 Apr 2009 09:48:14 am    Post subject:

Well, I don't know much about the nspire, but this is what I would do:

Check for the right linking software (TI-connect doesn't work with win Vista 64bit, so try tilp: tilp.info)

Re-downloading the OS from TI's site.
Omega364

Posted: 30 Apr 2009 04:13:50 pm    Post subject:

thanks ill try that
panyan

Posted: 27 May 2009 09:26:54 am    Post subject:

i downloaded it today, called: TI-NspireLink

straight from their site, free as well!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement