This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
calc84maniac

Elite

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 02:17:33 pm    Post subject:

Arf!
pugboy

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 06:27:17 pm    Post subject:

Ok, ok. My turn.

Quote:
Cats are self sufficient, so you don't have to tell them when to take a shit and piss.

Great, but if your dog is well behaved, then dogs can be as self sufficient as cats.

Quote:
Cats are smaller, so the amount of hair shed is reduced significantly.

My friend has a cat, and it does shed. A lot. (And I am allergic D:)

Quote:
Cats consume less food, although they are very picky about what they eat.

Dogs can consume just as much food as a cat. Although mine does prefer more food over less...Obviously...

Quote:
Cats don't eat other animal's shit and then proceed to lick your face.

Truthfully, I have never seen any dog do this. And what you don't know won't hurt you :)

Quote:
Cats won't eat your shoes. At least I've never had one succeed.

Dogs don't ALWAYS eat shoes... Cats scratch things, including people o.O

Quote:
You can't walk your cat without looking like a retard.

Yup. Never seen anyone walk a cat.

Quote:
Cats won't follow you everywhere you go. Can be bad or good depending on the person.

Again, my friend's cat I see once or twice every time I am over. Usually it is when his cat is dragging something dead into the house.

Quote:
Cats won't take orders from their master. You exist to serve them.

Exactly, so why would you want to take care of something "you exist to serve". Humans don't always tell dogs exactly where to sit, when to eat, etc... They do things by themselves, but they also will listen when necessary.

Sumary:
Cats drag dead things into the house, seem to think you exist to serve them, scratch you and your things, and rub against you when they are wet and smelly... Not good :/
GloryMXE7
Puzzleman 3000

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 06:38:41 pm    Post subject:

what about the myth that dogs tongs are cleaner than a persons
and dogs dont usually drag dead things ito the house althaugh cats are our neighborhoods solution to moles

Last edited by Guest on 13 Dec 2008 06:42:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 14 Dec 2008 05:46:18 am    Post subject:

I like dogs, especially the smarter dog breeds.
I do not care for cats.

Dogs clearly are the more intelligent of the two beasts. You don't see cats assisting the visually impaired, guarding things, or on the police squad.

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 14 Dec 2008 10:51:57 am    Post subject:

pugboy wrote:
Quote:
Cats don't eat other animal's shit and then proceed to lick your face.

Truthfully, I have never seen any dog do this. And what you don't know won't hurt you :)

Actually my friends dog threw up once and he put the cat near it and it then proceeded to eat it. Not the same as eating feces but just as bad. On the other hand, I've never seen a dog do what it has been blamed of doing.

I remember seeing a dog on Ripleys Believe It or Not that could say "I love you." I've never seen a cat do that. :|

[Edit] On the other hand I do not like pocket sized dogs. Those irk me more than anything. I shouldn't be able to punt your dog a good 50 yards. And women putting them into purses. . . Dry Sometimes I wish an eagle or a falcon would come down and swipe their dog away.

Last edited by Guest on 14 Dec 2008 10:56:35 am; edited 1 time in total
GloryMXE7
Puzzleman 3000

Posted: 14 Dec 2008 01:14:12 pm    Post subject:

my dog has tried to eat his own throw up before
Mapar007

Advanced Member

Posted: 14 Dec 2008 01:29:58 pm    Post subject:

mad dog you have xD
lordofthegeeks

Advanced Member

Posted: 14 Dec 2008 08:53:52 pm    Post subject:

my uncles dog used to eat his own vomit all the time.
nitacku

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 Dec 2008 01:21:02 am    Post subject:

I had a dog once. It used to eat my cat's shit all the time. I never had to clean the litter box though :)

In case any of you were wondering:
http://www.wral.com/lifestyles/pets/blogpost/1370325/

Last edited by Guest on 15 Dec 2008 01:27:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement