This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
GloryMXE7
Puzzleman 3000

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 05:30:21 pm    Post subject:

no dcs 7 has not come out yet as far as I know
Galandros

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 05:58:08 pm    Post subject:

Arcane Wizard made some programming help. Discovered from my bad searches.

Anyway, I am getting curious about that.

Unfortunately DoorsCS7 hasn't been released since you were gone, kermmartin is falling. (sorry the word gone but I don't remember, right now, a better in English, happens sometimes :S ) Is night here (and bed time), you know...

Last edited by Guest on 11 Dec 2008 05:58:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ph34r_my_l33t_skillz

Advanced Member

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 06:00:02 pm    Post subject:

GloryMXE7 wrote:
no dcs 7 has not come out yet as far as I know
[post="130194"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wow, at this rate, DCS 7 will come out around the time Windows 7 is released... well, at least there's a common theme.

Last edited by Guest on 11 Dec 2008 06:00:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
GloryMXE7
Puzzleman 3000

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 06:03:11 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Arcane Wizard still has you beat and he was banned over a year ago

so guessing from the fact that you commented on the doorsCs6.1 topic was in september this year id say before you left
Ph34r_my_l33t_skillz

Advanced Member

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 08:50:40 pm    Post subject:

GloryMXE7 wrote:
Quote:
Arcane Wizard still has you beat and he was banned over a year ago

so guessing from the fact that you commented on the doorsCs6.1 topic was in september this year id say before you left
[post="130204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh, whoops. Right.

Actually, I did make a post in September, but if I remember right, I had access to a computer for one day, and decided to use that time on UTI. Oh well...
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 3 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement