This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's z80 & ez80 Assembly subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Z80 & 68k Assembly => z80 & ez80 Assembly
jamsss

Posted: 16 Nov 2008 01:21:14 pm    Post subject:

Hello, I'm using Small Font in a Physics program for TI, im programming in ASM and I'm having trouble with the Done message and the cursor ( the overlap the text and erase it) it seems to be an incompatibility with small font on the main screen. My question is, is there a way to disable the 'done message' and the cursor?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings.
Bronco

Posted: 16 Nov 2008 01:40:57 pm    Post subject:

There is a way to disable the Done message I believe by editing one of the system flags (don't remember which one atm), and if that doesn't work, you could add in a little bit of code that clears the home screen at the end of the program. That's actually what I ended up doing in a program I wrote once in assembly. If I ever find some source code, I'll give it to you.

Otherwise, just take a look at all the different system flags and you should find it. Hope that helps at least some.
TheStorm

Calc Guru

Posted: 16 Nov 2008 02:49:19 pm    Post subject:

Well for the Done thing there is a system flag to disable it, there should also be a system flag for the cursor also, check wikiti, if you can stand all the site hacked warnings.
jamsss

Posted: 16 Nov 2008 03:44:53 pm    Post subject:

thanks, ill check on that ill post the solution if i get to it for future use ;)

Found solution, both are system flags:

From WikiTI ->

Code:
Flag Byte: 00h
Known Names: kbdFlags, ioDelFlag, trigFlags, doneFlags
Bit 5
Official Name: donePrgm
Set to display Done at program end. Reset otherwise.

Code:
Flag Byte: 0Ch
Known Names: curFlags, fmtEditFlags
Bit 2
Official Name: curAble
Set if the cursor is enabled.

Last edited by Guest on 16 Nov 2008 03:51:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bronco

Posted: 16 Nov 2008 04:07:59 pm    Post subject:

Code:
res donePrgm,(iy+doneFlags); FDCB00AE

There's you're done answer Smile
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement