This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
jim88

Posted: 14 May 2008 10:10:55 am    Post subject:

Hi there guyz, I'm new in this forum...
I registered 'cause I need some help about the two programs I listed above (they are for the TI 89 TITANIUM)...
I'm looking for all those people who bought them because I should ask them a VERY IMPORTANT favour...
I've searched all over the net but I didn't find anybody who has them...
Please let me know if somebody bought at least one...
Thanks a lot...
jim88

Posted: 15 May 2008 10:36:42 am    Post subject:

I'm still waiting for your replies...thanks a lot everybody.
Iambian

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 May 2008 12:00:36 pm    Post subject:

You have not received any replies because no one that met the requirements you put out has seen anything.

On another topic, 26 minutes is NOT enough time for anyone to do anything. You must wait at least a day.
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 15 May 2008 12:29:28 pm    Post subject:

uhm Iambian, look at the post date too Razz, it has alerady been one day and 26 minutes <.<

I'm sure I heard about a program called Calculus Made Easy before, it must be at ticalc.org, www.ti-bank.fr or www.tigen.org., If they aren't I'm sure different Calculus or Diff. eq. programs at ticalc.org (TI-89 BASIC/ASM Math directory) could probably suits your need though.
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 15 May 2008 08:33:26 pm    Post subject:

DJ Omnimaga wrote:
uhm Iambian, look at the post date too Razz, it has alerady been one day and 26 minutes <.<
Whew, I too missed the day, until you pointed it out. :P

On the other hand, there is currently nothing to answer. jim88, fill us in more precisely on what's troubling you.

Last edited by Guest on 15 May 2008 08:33:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jim88

Posted: 16 May 2008 03:01:26 am    Post subject:

Well, what I'm gonna do is very simple: I'm trying to find the pattern which relates the calculator's ID to the program password. To do this I need all the possible help you can give me.
Trust me, these 2 programs are simply unique (but too expensive -cme costs $200 and deqme $100-): they can perform any Analysis (I, II and III) step by step calculus...
Let your voice be heard...

Last edited by Guest on 16 May 2008 03:04:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 16 May 2008 04:12:17 am    Post subject:

If you're trying to bypass registration, first of all, you'd be breaking the law; secondly, by asking us how to do it, you'd be breaking rule #8 of our Terms and Conditions, as well as having made yourself look bad. Don't do this to yourself. Go buy the product if you want to use it.

Last edited by Guest on 16 May 2008 06:08:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 16 May 2008 03:59:35 pm    Post subject:

or find someone to write an alternative.
simonzack

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 17 May 2008 01:09:54 am    Post subject:

I don't see why you have to have this program. If you want to learn calculus, the best way is by book, as ATG suggested from tifreakware. If your intention is to learn cracking, go to some legal site to learn cracking, such as crackmes.de, and don't crack these programs, cause you are breaking the law.
jim88

Posted: 17 May 2008 02:48:52 am    Post subject:

First of all, I'd like to precise that I LOST, due to a crash, the 2 programs, and the society didn't give me the passwords the second time. That's very unkind of them (they wanted me to buy the 2 programs again!!!)...
Anyway, even if the calculator is not allowed at the exam, I decided to buy these programs the same 'cause I have no time to waste when doing my homework (moreover I'm sure each calculus is correct).
That's why I'm trying to gain help in this forum.
If you want at least to try to help me, let me know...
I tried to write in some programming forums, but I didn't find any useful information (it looks like if no one knows how to work on ti flash applications)...
What's more, the files are compiled, the source code is not public; anyway if you try to open the files with Microsoft Word, you'll see some text lines, and the last ones in the final part of the file are referred to the activation process.
Waiting (I hope so) for your help...
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 17 May 2008 03:02:49 am    Post subject:

I'm seeing:
Quote:
When entering the activation key, don't confuse i.e. B and 8.
You will only have to do this once (unless your calculator crashes).
For this case: RECORD your KEY! RECORD your KEY! RECORD your KEY!
Don't know what to tell you...

If you were given a proof of purchase via e-mail or were asked to print out details on the main site, you can send over the essentials to support@ti89.com. We can't do anything more to help you, sorry.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 17 May 2008 11:26:35 am    Post subject:

If you get this fixed in the future, the smart thing to do will be to backup your calculator with the programs on it. That way, it can be restored if/when it crashes again.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement