This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Quantumbob

Posted: 01 May 2008 04:56:17 pm    Post subject:

I have a TI-84 Plus and it displays,
Waiting... Please install operating system now.
and won't let me do anything what can I do to fix this? :confused:

Last edited by Guest on 01 May 2008 04:56:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheStorm

Calc Guru

Posted: 01 May 2008 05:08:36 pm    Post subject:

Find someone else with a Ti-84 Plus/SE and have them send you a new OS from their calc, I assume you have the link cable that cam with your calculator. They can do this by going to [2nd] and then [x,theta,T,n] and selecting "Send OS."
You may be able to send an new os form the computer if you have ti connect installed if so you may be able to send the new os from your computer. If you do have it installed then go to www.education.ti.com and download the ti-84 Operating system and send it to your calculator using ti-connect. Though your best bet is to get it form another calc.
magicdanw
pcGuru()

Calc Guru

Posted: 01 May 2008 09:00:32 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to United TI, Quantumbob! Hope this works out for you! Smile
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement