This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's TI-BASIC subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. TI-Basic => TI-BASIC
KD5YTX

Advanced Member

Posted: 10 Nov 2003 10:53:31 pm    Post subject:

In Chemistry I tapped out a couple nifty BASIC progs on a friend's calculator. They are a version of skifree (bring back bad memories from Anthem, anyone?) which allows two dimensional movement and a game where you are a pilot and must battle basic physics and a finite fuel supply to pilot passengers around to different airports for fuel money in a side scrolling adventure. If anyone cares about either of these (in which case you should go get checked out with your local physician), I'll try to recreate them or upload them to my site for download.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
The ninjas are hitting me for typing this pointless post... Feel free to help them. *Ouch*
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 25 Nov 2003 12:54:30 am    Post subject:

Skifree? No way! that game rocks! If you can get that game on the internet i would love to download it to see what you did. That's so cool! Hopefully you still check this forum...
Spyderbyte

Advanced Member

Posted: 25 Nov 2003 05:39:04 pm    Post subject:

Skifree as in ski down the hill and avoid stuff? Cause I made a kinda slow but okay snowboarding game like that. (And if you have Omnicalc, it's graphical) :D

Spyderbyte

Last edited by Guest on 25 Nov 2003 05:39:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SnugenZ

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 29 Nov 2003 12:41:15 am    Post subject:

Both seem raw -- Hooks me up bro =D

Oh, don;t feel bad, I get bored in Algebra -- Your not alone =D -- -

Last edited by Guest on 29 Nov 2003 12:41:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 29 Nov 2003 08:46:41 pm    Post subject:

I used to program all through my algebra teachers lessons... then, i got into Geometry Wacko
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 06 Dec 2003 01:17:20 am    Post subject:

Quote:
In Chemistry

not algebra. but i used to program in both (everyone has their calc out and nobody cares if you are tapping away making skifree) Smile

hey sbyte if you can dig out that snowboarding game, then post it somewhere and give us the link! i would like to try to program a version of skifree, but it would probably suck and i have alot going on anyway.
Forbidden

Posted: 06 Dec 2003 03:20:19 pm    Post subject:

heh algebra 2 is amazingly boring Confused so i just try to make prgms of formulas cause im nowhere near as smart as you guys are, all i have on my calc is a quad formula program and a drawn with X's program i want to become better at making games and such...
Jedd
1980 Pong World Champion

Elite

Posted: 06 Dec 2003 11:31:14 pm    Post subject:

Yeah quadform is a great program to have. that was one of my first programs (3 years ago or something) and i still use it alot. read some tutorials to get better, i think theres a forum on this site with some links to tutorials and stuff. once you make a game, even if it sucks, its really cool. good luck!
Spyderbyte

Advanced Member

Posted: 07 Dec 2003 12:48:31 am    Post subject:

Well heres a basic (heh heh) page with Snowboarding, Battleship, and Boggle:

My cool games (Not really, just the first thing that popped into my head)

And just for the heck of it, heres Minesweeper too:

Minesweeper

Spyderbyte

Last edited by Guest on 07 Dec 2003 12:48:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement