This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Nov 2003 01:17:44 am    Post subject:

Hello, I'm posting to announce that I'm working on a 2-player TI-82 ASM game called "ROBOT WAR: Project Darkstar". For anyone who might remember me from the ti-programmers.com boards last summer, you'll know that this is a very ambitious project that I've been working on for quite some time. Now I'm pleased to announce that the project is in full swing, and is expected to "go beta" sometime before the New Year.

My ultimate goal for this project is to have this linkable game ported across all TI calc systems. As of now, I'm only familiar with TI 82 assembly, so naturally this is very daunting task. However, I think this game has a lot of potential, and I'm anxious to know if anyone is willing to port or start a joint project.

More project details can be found at:
The Robot War Info Center

Or view the screenshots at:
The Graphics Development Center
JoeImp
Enlightened

Posted: 10 Nov 2003 04:34:23 pm    Post subject:

Wow, those screenshots look really good, I cant wait for the release. Keep up the good work!

Imp
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 12 Nov 2003 12:07:14 am    Post subject:

Thanks, I'm hoping to have it done sometime between early January thru late February; depending on how well level design goes; hopefully sooner than that if I don't run into any major problems.

Actually, it's very fortunante that I found this board because I'm looking for beta testers to see if the game will emulate well on other TI's (mainly TI-86). I was told that some shells like AuroraShell Enhanced have emulators built-in. And if this the case, I could certainly save myself a mess of trouble trying to learn TI-86 ASM. Wink
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement