This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's z80 & ez80 Assembly subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Z80 & 68k Assembly => z80 & ez80 Assembly
xffe

Posted: 26 Oct 2003 10:15:14 pm    Post subject:

Alright, I'm new to this, i Just edited phoenix a little bit leaving patricks name in there and I can't get anything to work to make the file be able to run on my calculator... this one time is the extent I am going to do in asm, i was wondering if someone could just make me the ti-83+ program for me so i can be done with it? If you can give me an e-mail or something and i will send you the files... thanks again if anyone can do this for me.
Justin W.
Shattered Silence

Advanced Member

Posted: 27 Oct 2003 11:42:58 am    Post subject:

You can send me the appropriate files and I will return the .8xp

Just do not expect me to spend time trying to figure out coding errors if there are any. My time is very limited.

If you wish me to assemble it send the file to [email=biggamer99ca@yahoo.com]biggamer99ca@yahoo.com[/email]
JacobdeHaan

Posted: 03 Nov 2003 08:17:16 pm    Post subject:

You might find this to be more helpful:
http://cirrus.tigalaxy.com/asm/sdk.htm
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement