This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Top Management => Website
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 07 Sep 2007 09:38:33 am    Post subject:

There is a good chance that I will be absent for the majority of the next 30 days. On top of everything else going on lately, I need to find a new place to live and move there by the end of the month.

Last edited by Guest on 07 Sep 2007 09:39:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 08 Sep 2007 01:51:27 pm    Post subject:

I believe I speak for more than myself when I say I hope that you succeed in finding a location and that everything goes as smooth as it can.
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 17 Sep 2007 12:04:30 am    Post subject:

Just an update to let everyone know that I have found a place to live after much searching more hours per day than I was working or going to school. Also I've spent the last two days getting moved in. It's not as nice as where I was, but it's at least a place to call home for now.
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 18 Sep 2007 01:30:31 am    Post subject:

From the looks of things I will no longer have a source of income after the end of this week.

Over the past 6 weeks I have watched various pieces of my life spiral out of control like a hurricane and I fought hard to hold onto something that would hold me together from a mental breakdown. Today I found out that after this Friday I will be "let go" basically fired from my job. At this point that was basically the last major piece of my life that held some significant value to what my identity is, and has just been tossed out the window barely hanging by a thread that is getting cut a little deeper as it swings back and forth, soon to fall away forever.

There is only a little of me left, and what little will I have is fading too fast to keep fighting this losing battle.

Life is hard.
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 18 Sep 2007 01:55:21 am    Post subject:

You worked to get your current place of residence, and that was fruitful. Now set your mind on getting a new place of work. You have the qualifications for the jobs and the work ethic, but what is most important is that you have a need to do this. Call a couple friends for support tomorrow, and then head out and search for an opening. Go to monster.com and snoop about on craigslist; if you have two hands and two feet, then you can fight through the torture that your mind is going through in order to get yourself where you need to be for the difficulty in this process to wane—once you get out there, you'll rediscover your element.

It hurts, but you have to begin again someplace or it might never end. Realize what has to happen on your part – though that's likely what you've already been doing, but embrace it still and remind yourself consistently. It might not have paid off over the long term last time, but that's no excuse to not try again for your sake; you help those who are willing to help themselves, and so with your individual determination you have all the power to fix this. You have my blessings. I trust that when things get pulled together again, the tensile strength of that harness will be unbelievable.

Last edited by Guest on 18 Sep 2007 02:00:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 25 Sep 2007 09:11:26 pm    Post subject:

I got laid off from work today.

However I start a new job on Monday! Things are starting to get better finally.

Last edited by Guest on 25 Sep 2007 11:43:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement