This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Computer Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
pugboy

Posted: 04 Sep 2007 12:14:28 pm    Post subject:

I have all of the cables that came with my TI and a few more for my PSP that would work with my calculator, but I can't seem to find an directions how to setup a cable to work with MSD8x. Anyone have instructions? I also have a PSP, so would that work as a FAT16 Mass Storage Driver?

EDIT: Got it solved... Too bad I don't have the cable Sad

Last edited by Guest on 04 Sep 2007 12:30:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
magicdanw
pcGuru()

Calc Guru

Posted: 04 Sep 2007 12:54:45 pm    Post subject:

I know how you feel. When I first found out about USB8x I cut up a few cables and made my own mini usb to usb cable. Then it didn't work, and I found out I needed the special 5-pin mini usb cable.

Now I'm waiting until I can find a real need for USB on my calculator to buy the real cable.
TheStorm

Calc Guru

Posted: 04 Sep 2007 04:05:09 pm    Post subject:

I found a set of adapters that included the needed one for $10 so it wasn't an issue for me thought I don't really need it.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement