This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
pugboy

Posted: 30 Aug 2007 11:35:57 am    Post subject:

Galactic Trader
My newest project is here! Galactic Trader is a port of an old Pocket PC game I found while surfing the net.

Plotline-
You are a captain of a trading ship, and you need to make tons of money for your retirement Wink. You decide to travel around space, trading pirates, avoiding police, and try not to annoy the aliens. At every planet there is an assortment of goods, ranging from ordinary water, to coal and fuel. You can purchase upgrades and weapons, to prevent your self to be blown into an oblivion.

Current Release-
The first Beta is ready.

Current Features-
The ability to save and load, travel the planets, and buy new ships. I have implemented a way to create CUSTOM galaxies so the game never is the same! There are also a few secrets to the game! I will be releasing the source in a few for optimizing...

Current Requirements-
TI-83+/SE or TI-84+/SE with xLib installed and about 3.5k ram. Right now, you need to keep the {Theta}{Theta}GLDISP subprogram UNARCHIVED. You will need Celtic 2 installed later to access custom galaxy data when you save your game.

Please see my sig for future updates and progress! Remember, submit bugs and comments here or to pugprogramming[at]hotmail[dot]com!

Galactic Trader Download

Last edited by Guest on 30 Aug 2007 11:40:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Xphoenix

Elite

Posted: 30 Aug 2007 12:44:24 pm    Post subject:

Cool! I played the windows version before. Now where did I hear about it again?

Oh yeah, Delnar Ersike's doing the same thing at Omnimaga.
pugboy

Posted: 30 Aug 2007 01:49:26 pm    Post subject:

Wow! I had no clue this was being worked on already! Well, I am still working on this! I rarely visit Omnimaga... Mine has almost the exact same storyline as the PPC version anyway...

EDIT: Bug Alert! You will ALWAYS have to pay for a full tank of gas even if you only need half... It has been fixed and the code has been downsized. Talk about a rip off...

Last edited by Guest on 30 Aug 2007 06:49:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement