This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 23 Aug 2007 10:39:06 pm    Post subject:

The homepage has been replaced with an "Under Construction" splash page asking for developers to help rebuild the site from the ground up. Specifically, the notice says:

"I'm looking for a graphic designer and a developer (PHP and / or MySQL) or two."

If you've got talent head over to find out where to apply. Otherwise, there's a mailing list set up where you can sign up to recieve an e-mail when the new TI-News.net launches.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 23 Aug 2007 10:56:50 pm    Post subject:

I'd love to except for the fact that between three jobs, school, my own projects, and my feeble attempts at a social life, I have no time whatsoever. Sad
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 25 Aug 2007 03:50:23 pm    Post subject:

Shame... thanks for the offer though Smile
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 25 Aug 2007 07:10:58 pm    Post subject:

kermmartian wrote:
a social life
[post="111569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

what is this thing called social life? I keep hearing it at various forums and I still have no clue about it x.x

that said, who applied so far?

Last edited by Guest on 25 Aug 2007 07:11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
lordofthegeeks

Advanced Member

Posted: 25 Aug 2007 09:33:26 pm    Post subject:

I would be useless for this task
Unless they need muscle Smile
Then I'm in
(flexing)

Serouisly I work 50 hr weeks No free time
And for a social life I just go to church Smile Love my church!
our intern pastors is the lead singer in a rock band
its Small right now.
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 04 Sep 2007 08:04:36 pm    Post subject:

No muscle needed, although we may need some heavy duty bit moving in the future... if we do we'll call you :)

Quote:
that said, who applied so far?

Not many Sad
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement