This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Protocol => Your Projects
bananaman
Indestructible

Calc Guru

Posted: 11 Aug 2007 06:19:10 pm    Post subject:

I am sad to announce that I cannot fullfil my responsibilities for this project and need to step down. I have lost my love for programming on the calculator, I have discover things are much easier and more powerful on the computer. I hope to stick around on the calculator community, but I don't have any motivation to program blocks for this project. I actually had a working version with a couple bugs to iron out, but the computer that I was working with officially died, and I don't know how to recover the files, I have a version of mainly psuedocode with some actual code that I created somewhere along the way. I am attaching it to this post for the benefit of whomever may decide to write the minigame I was supposed to do. If I get a sudden inspiration to code I will do some other minigame that doesn't require so much work, but don't get your hopes up. Once again, I'm sorry for leaving you hanging, but I cannot finish blocks.
luby
I want to go back to Philmont!!

Calc Guru

Posted: 12 Aug 2007 06:59:58 pm    Post subject:

I am sorry to here you go, but I am glad that you got us started with the source code. I hope to see you around
bananaman
Indestructible

Calc Guru

Posted: 13 Aug 2007 07:36:15 am    Post subject:

I hope to stay around as well. Everyone that has left my high school and gone to college has said that their freshman year of college was easier than their senior of high school (I go to a challenging classical high school), so I should still have time to hang around UTI at college, it's just that I'm more interested in other types of actual programming.
Harrierfalcon
The Raptor of Calcs

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 Aug 2007 07:58:20 am    Post subject:

Um...if you haven't noticed from my posts-a-day dropping, I've been slightly absorbed in other types of programming (unrealscript), and I've kind of lost my interest in calculator programming. I'll reappear now and then, but I'm sorry I won't be able to do more for this project.

And about the mapping CELTIC2 thing--you guys store 0 into the list at times and that's going to make it utterly complicated. I'll let you know if I get anywhere...
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement