This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Sting::Ray

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 28 Jul 2007 04:50:36 pm    Post subject:

That was my mindset as well; it couldn't be all that hard to do. Neutral
calc84maniac

Elite

Posted: 28 Jul 2007 05:28:25 pm    Post subject:

Maybe sometime I could mod his code... :biggrin:
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 28 Jul 2007 06:38:39 pm    Post subject:

calc84maniac wrote:
Maybe sometime I could mod his code... :biggrin:
[post="110576"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh thanks for reminding me, I forgot to specify that the IT source is released under the Doors CS-style nonderivative license. Smile

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 29 Jul 2007 11:31:45 am    Post subject:

But calc84maniac won't have to modify your code; because I just know that you're a kind, nice person who will fix a very small bug in the score-keeping of their program, just to appease a few nice people who request! Very Happy
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 29 Jul 2007 04:23:06 pm    Post subject:

Sting::Ray wrote:
But calc84maniac won't have to modify your code; because I just know that you're a kind, nice person who will fix a very small bug in the score-keeping of their program, just to appease a few nice people who request! Very Happy
[post="110594"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Gosh, that must be, what, your ninth or tenth time bringing it up? Thanks, I didn't hear you the first eight or nine times; I'm glad you reminded me. Mad

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 29 Jul 2007 04:25:04 pm    Post subject:

Whoops; I forgot the sarcasm tags. 8)

Seriously, I had been joking. :sick:

I'm sorry; I have too much time, I know.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement