This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
AaroneusTheGreat

Advanced Member

Posted: 08 May 2007 07:22:06 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: 13 Ghosts Demo
Author :: AaroneusTheGreat
Category :: Ti-89 Asm Games
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=289[/img]
Description ::
This is a demo of my new game 13 ghosts. It has 6 fully working completed levels and many new features. also there is a secret key for all of those who want to test all the levels and look for bugs. it makes you invincible but you'll have to figure out which one it is. lol i used it for testing. but i thought some of you might appreciate it to see what all the levels look like. Improved graphics from the last demo... objects like floor lamps, desks, cabinets etc. and a rewritten more efficient and less obtrusive locked door structure. Have Fun. Thanks for playing.

View File
baorder54
Elite

Posted: 08 May 2007 08:09:24 pm    Post subject:

I wish I could play it. The screen looks awesome! If only I had a ti 89... rom... Sad
Delnar_Ersike
Lazy H4xx0r

Posted: 08 May 2007 08:16:46 pm    Post subject:

baorder54 wrote:
I wish I could play it.  The screen looks awesome!  If only I had a ti 89... rom...  Sad
[post="103378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think a message will arrive in your inbox shortly *whistles innocently*
frenchcalc1
جان ألعريم

Posted: 09 May 2007 06:50:48 pm    Post subject:

This is amazing! Is it smooth-scrolling, like Corridor99 and Arena3d? If it is, then I'm getting a ti89 just for it! (you can tell I like fps :biggrin: )
Xphoenix

Elite

Posted: 09 May 2007 07:10:28 pm    Post subject:

baorder54 wrote:
I wish I could play it.  The screen looks awesome!  If only I had a ti 89... rom...  Sad
[post="103378"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Clicky!

No, it is not a link to a free and illegal ROM.
AaroneusTheGreat

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 May 2007 10:32:36 pm    Post subject:

yes, when i run it on my 89 titanium there's no flicker and it doesnt lag. which is good. so far i havnt run into any problems in the way of fps or acutal gameplay. There's a newer version of this in one of my open topic posts. Thanks for stroking my ego tho! :)

EDIT: i misunderstood you for a minuet, when i wrote this post it was around 2 or 3 am, so i wasnt thinking clearly i thought you meant you loved fast frames per second rates in games. and i see now that you meant first person shooters, i had this problem on another post and said something about it. ehhh oh well. :blush:

Last edited by Guest on 17 May 2007 01:57:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement