This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
JaMeSsS

Posted: 10 Dec 2006 07:58:31 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: Fake Clear EXv [FKEXv]
Author :: JaMeSsS
Category :: Ti-83plus Asm Utilities
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=246[/img]
Description ::
I (JaMeSsS) own a TI-84+ calculator and wanted a good Fake RAM/Mem Clear program!
So, I looked on the net and found the first version..
But, I wasn't happy with it because it showed TI-83 and it was DARK!!
I was able to change it into TI-84 and added the right OS version!
But it was still DARK!

After 2 days of looking I found unitedti.org (about 3 days ago)
Here were new versions using keyhooks and stuff.. so I said: 'COOOL', but still it was for the TI-83+

With my 3-days-ASM-experience I tried to change the latest version so it'll work on my TI-84+
Believe it or not.. I DID IT!
The program runs on my 84+ and displays the good text..

I didn't do much, but it works on my TI-84 plus now! :biggrin:
So, hopefully also on yours!

PS: Not 100% perfect, but almost perfect!

View File
Harrierfalcon
The Raptor of Calcs

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 21 Jan 2007 12:07:42 am    Post subject:

First of all, please don't double post. Use the edit button, near the lower right-hand side of your post.

Second, there was no documentation--you might have to use a shell other than DoorsCS--MirageOS, maybe, or Ion.
movieman33

Posted: 21 Jan 2007 12:47:00 am    Post subject:

Ok, I did alot of work trying to get this to work, and I figured it out. You don't need any fancy programs, all you need to do is hit 2nd catalog. Then go to asm( and then hit prgm and then fcexv and close it {it should look like this} Asm (prgmFCEXV). Hit enter and the opening message should come up. Install the program, and then all you have to do is hit 2nd memory like your teachers will, and none of of your files reset :}. My only problem with this is that, I will be nervous even going near it on test day with the calc filled to the brim with honors physics equations! Thanks
Harrierfalcon
The Raptor of Calcs

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 21 Jan 2007 12:51:08 am    Post subject:

movieman33 wrote:
Ok, I did alot of work trying to get this to work, and I figured it out.  You don't need any fancy programs, all you need to do is hit 2nd catalog.  Then go to asm(  and then hit prgm and then fcexv and close it {it should look like this} Asm (prgmFCEXV).  Hit enter and the opening message should come up.  Install the program, and then all you have to do is hit 2nd memory like your teachers will, and none of of your files reset :}.  My only problem with this is that, I will be nervous even going near it on test day with the calc filled to the brim with honors physics equations! Thanks
[post="95376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
Lol, I didn't think of it being a nostub prog. :lol:

Oh yeah, I helped a lot Wink
raminfleckner

Posted: 13 Oct 2007 03:15:11 pm    Post subject:

hi guys,
it works well for me too.
i got the ti-84 plus and after installing it and resetting all
the font color becomes blue, like the ti-83 one.
does anybody now how to change that again so it is the normal black?
thanks.

--------------------

sorry for that post.
it was just the contrast which was switched to 6 again.
seemed to be blue Wink
so no problems - works great

Last edited by Guest on 13 Oct 2007 03:17:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthritis

Posted: 22 Jan 2008 09:53:32 am    Post subject:

gives me a syntax error. is there anyway to solve this?
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 22 Jan 2008 10:41:12 am    Post subject:

Three posts up wrote:
Ok, I did alot of work trying to get this to work, and I figured it out. You don't need any fancy programs, all you need to do is hit 2nd catalog. Then go to asm( and then hit prgm and then fcexv and close it {it should look like this} Asm (prgmFCEXV). Hit enter and the opening message should come up. Install the program, and then all you have to do is hit 2nd memory like your teachers will, and none of of your files reset :}. My only problem with this is that, I will be nervous even going near it on test day with the calc filled to the brim with honors physics equations! Thanks

Asm(prgmFCEXV) and install.

Last edited by Guest on 30 Aug 2010 08:20:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement