This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
benryves

Posted: 07 Dec 2006 07:26:31 am    Post subject:

Name- Ben "guess how I picked my username" Ryves
Region- Greater London, England
Age- 20
Affiliations- MaxCoderz
Platforms- TI-83+ ASM
TI Doings-

General-purpose assembly development tools, including an IDE and plugin-extendable assembler (Z80 being one of those plugins). I need to finish off my PS/2 device library (keyboards and mouse) for the 83 series. I have a FPS-suitable 3D engine in the works.

Too much "work" work means I have very little of my own development time.

Part of my Z80 allegience is pledged to Sega hardware (Master System), so development on tools that could be used for TI has been suspended recently in favour of an SMS emulator. Whether I also turn this into a TI emulator or not depends on whether CoBB lets me do what I need to do with PindurTI, but I hope it doesn't come to that as PindurTI rocks. Smile
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 07 Dec 2006 05:31:20 pm    Post subject:

liazon @ earlier wrote:
@Digitan: have you ever worked with VEX robotics kits?

Can't say as I have. Sounds familar though.

-----------
TI Doings Update -
Finished review of Anarchy. Might try a new hardware mod, but it hasn't been worked on yet.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 07 Dec 2006 06:19:58 pm    Post subject:

alexrudd wrote:
as-yet-unannounced project.  It ran into massive problems (copyvio) and has been majorly redone.  Main program mostly works, progressing on level editor.  [post="92075"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
Progress++. I made massive headway with the level editor yesterday. Smile Saving/exporting the levels - the hardest part - works. Hopefully it should be relatively easy and quick from now on.
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 12 Dec 2006 02:28:24 am    Post subject:

Newbie wrote:
Edit: Looking forward to a new Unitedti in 2007. BTW how much different is it going to look than right now?[post="92121"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's a surprise.
However a couple of people have been working with me vigorously to test it, and help work out some flaws when they crop up, ultimately making sure we have a good solid release. Overall the feedback has been positive so far, again I am still far from finished.

--AlienCC
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 05:47:37 pm    Post subject:

TI Doings Update: "Because it's almost summer! Whoo!"

Well, summer is just 1 more exam away. Some nice progress on Sonic might surface before summer classes start in mid May and shadowing has a draft of the new physics psuedocode (it works on paper! Now to code it...). Calculator Tribute is out. Robot War TI was renamed from "Psychopath" and the Caldera trailer is still underway.

My mass game-reviewing mission got a little sidetracked, but those files are now on my new computer and should start showing up on ticalc soon. Finally got a new digital camera which will help with hardware mod webpages and such.

Last edited by Guest on 26 Apr 2007 05:48:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Graeli

Advanced Member

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 06:43:04 pm    Post subject:

Name: Clayton "Graeli" Wynn
Region: The last stronghold of the hillbillies: South Arkansas
Affiliation: UTI
Platforms: Little bit of computer, but mostly Ti83/84 plus family BASIC
Projects: creating an arsenal of paintball guns, and thinking about what to program (maybe a RTS?)PM me with ideas for it

Last edited by Guest on 26 Apr 2007 06:55:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harrierfalcon
The Raptor of Calcs

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 07:06:48 pm    Post subject:

More updates:
Name: Hasn't changed. (or so I think...)
Affiliations: UnitedTI, Cemetech, Omnimaga, TI-Freakware
Platforms: PC, 83+BE,84+SE, GameCube, N64, NES, a little of Flash, C++, and HTML each
Projects: Finished xPegz, released it to ticalc.org and here, (It has to be updated at ticalc.org, and I say updated not uploaded), writing the last boss of Metroid Pi (thanks to my friend for the idea), surreptitiously making a game with luby, nitacku, and Super Speler, and planning an RPG of some sort.

Last edited by Guest on 26 Apr 2007 07:07:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super Speler
Super Awesome Dude

Calc Guru

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 07:09:34 pm    Post subject:

Name: Super_Speler
Region: New York
Affiliation: UTI, omnimaga, I also hang out a bit on cemetech, maxcoderz, tifreakware and rivereye studios.
Platforms: Some web design, TI-Basic, Some computer programming, Random crap
Projects: Uber-Secret Game (you'll see in a few days hopefully), Pirate RPG, a game with luby, nitacku and harrierfalcon, and the soon to be started Ninja Guidan.

EDIT: ZOMG! Post 999! I'm gonna release the upcoming uber-secret game in one post.

Last edited by Guest on 26 Apr 2007 07:10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
baorder54
Elite

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 07:54:40 pm    Post subject:

bananaman wrote:
Metal Slug - just getting underway with some other members.
[post="92104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

*DROOL* lol remember when I wanted to make that? Ahhh good times, soo nub. Who else are you doing it with?

Name- Will"Baorder54" Robbins
Region- CA
Affiliations- UnitedTI, Otbp
Platforms- 84+(SE) z80 Asm

Projects:
1) Picasso Art Studio Smile (is that a cool name guys?)
2) When I learn more about smooth scrolling, I would really like to make a decent megaman game... probably not going to happen
3) Starship Seven would be tight!
4) I've always wanted to make a set of app math solvers. Theyd do anything you wanted. The whole set would be "highschool helper" for geometry, "freshman finder", Algebra 2 "Sophomore Solver", Junior "Junior Justifier", and Senior... Do seniors even care? lol "Senior Simplifier" Sick no? Anyways I am not really up to programing apps that only do math. :sick:
Taricorp

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 08:50:59 pm    Post subject:

Name: Peter Marheine
Affiliations: lurker @ Cemetech, DS, UTI
Platforms: 83+ asm, limited 86 asm, some PC (C, Python)
Projects:
Big project is LIFOS (or here), going rather slowly for now since I don't have much time to work on it.
Also porting ZTris to Doors CS to show off the GUI API, which needs some serious debugging. (the program, that is)
Delnar_Ersike
Lazy H4xx0r

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 09:26:24 pm    Post subject:

Name: {corrupted ascii}
Affiliations: Currently unknown >:B
Platforms: Warcraft III map editor, AOE (all series) map editor, Starcraft map editor, DLTCEPv6.3 RPG moding utility, Heroes (all series) map editor, TI-83+ Family BASIC, TI-83 BASIC
Projects: Learn assembly and start programming simple games; Get my friend to start programming and eventually join the TI Community

Last edited by Guest on 04 Oct 2007 06:05:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xphoenix

Elite

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 10:10:22 pm    Post subject:

Name: Don't "Xphoenix" Tell
Affiliations: UTI, TICALCS2, and does the BASIC Dev count?
Platforms: Z80 (TI-84+) BASIC, 68k BASIC, learning C/C++
Projects: Playing around with BASIC and, err, um, not really anything...

Delnar Ersike wrote:
Get my friend to start programming and eventually join the TI Community

I am so lucky to have a sixth of my class begging (read: asking) me to teach BASIC.
calc84maniac

Elite

Posted: 27 Apr 2007 08:01:06 am    Post subject:

Name: Brendan "calc84maniac" Fletcher
Region: Down in NC
Affiliations: OTBP, Penguin Studios, Cemetech (I also visit UTI, Revsoft, MaxCoderz, TI-Freakware and Detached Solutions)
Platforms: TI-83+ Asm and Basic
Projects Grayscale Minesweeper (v1 is in ticalc's queue), OTBP Assembler (Not much progress recently), and a couple of secret projects. :biggrin:

Last edited by Guest on 27 Apr 2007 08:03:46 am; edited 1 time in total
frenchcalc1
جان ألعريم

Posted: 27 Apr 2007 05:01:32 pm    Post subject:

Name: Jean Ghosn
Region: Sugarland, Houston, Texas
Affiliations: TI-Freakware, UTI
Platforms: TI-83/84+ BASIC and *early* ASM
Projects: Duke Nukem for the z80 calcs! in BASIC of course Wink
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 27 Apr 2007 05:19:46 pm    Post subject:

Houston? You should meet me and shadowing this summer. He has a yearly competition thing over there. TI Convention '07!
frenchcalc1
جان ألعريم

Posted: 27 Apr 2007 05:23:28 pm    Post subject:

DigiTan wrote:
Houston?  You should meet me and shadowing this summer.  He has a yearly competition thing over there.  TI Convention '07!
[post="102149"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, that would be cool! But, you know how it is with parents and "strangers" on the internet Sad
garrett01001

Posted: 27 Apr 2007 06:31:19 pm    Post subject:

Name- Garrett "Nomad" Chandler, sometimes use "Garrett01001" as a semi-alias
Region- Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas
Age- 18 (as of 2007)
Affiliations- United-TI
Platforms- TI-83/83+/83+SE/84+/84+SE both assembly and basic, 89/89T in the near future
TI Doings-

Let's see..
In BASIC I am writing comprehensive (to me atleast) notes for high school geometry/algebraI & II/trig/calculus/etc

I have a somewhat longer list for assembly:
1) Reverse Snake v1.0 (rsnake10.8xp) is sitting in queue at ticalc.org
2) I have plans to improve the above mentioned and release Reverse Snake v1.1 (rsnake11.8xp) in the near future
3) Work on a regular Snake game.. maybe upgrade to sprites..
4) Work on SnakeMan, a game where you play as a half man, half snake.. you will be able to transform between the two to be able to complete certain tasks.. (this one might take awhile...)
5) Make a better PuzzPack.. and by better I mean, better/more games: towers of hanoi, tetris, sudoku, sugoki (a sudoku variant), and more puzzling games.. (also gonna take awhile...)
6) Transfer all of my notes in BASIC to one awesome assembly program with the notes separated by subject(ie: math, science, etc), category and topic

I have some more ideas.. but I'm afraid if I have too many projects to work on I will never finish any of them Neutral
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 27 Apr 2007 06:50:45 pm    Post subject:

Gah! More Texas members. We need TI Convention '07! Or at least a TI tour or something.
justusdude

Advanced Member

Posted: 27 Apr 2007 07:50:36 pm    Post subject:

Name: Jus Jackson
Region: Baltimore, Maryland
(I win Cool )
Affiliations: United-TI
Platforms: TI-83/84+ BASIC, SiMPLE Programming
Projects: None currently. Planning on doing Super Smash Bros. soon. Maybe decide to give ASM a go (for the 10th time)
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 28 Apr 2007 02:49:29 am    Post subject:

Update:
2007 will still be a great year for United-TI, that is if I still have anything to do with it.

----------
Name- "AlienCC"
Age- Varies depending who you ask. All things considered it appears as though I've found the cure to growing "physically" older -- see avatar.
Affiliations- UnitedTI, (check my sig.) Huh, were did all my links go?
Platforms- Don't...remember...much...still...
TI Doings- I'm still here, aren't I?

Current projects:
New Website for @United-TI (Still in development stages, with a major unexpected set back)
[s]New Server for @United-TI[/s] (We're using it!)
Ti-85/86 Port for Robot War (Yeah, I've been slacking off here...)
Ti-85/86 Port for Sonic (Ahem @ others?)
Next Contest(s) for @United-TI (Dependant on new website rollout.)
College for education (Oh look it's summer break & now I have time to actually work on stuff!)
Skydiving in near future! (Hey, you only live once!)

Now hurry up and wait, then I'll get back to working on this stuff!
--AlienCC
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 4 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement