This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Provide United-TI with Feedback. => Website
tifreak8x

Elite

Posted: 03 Nov 2006 06:12:15 pm    Post subject:

http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?dlcategory=68

Didn't know if you guys were aware if this bug. Go to the end of the list, where it says "Pages [1] 2" and click on "2", you will get a "Page does not exist" error. Or at least, I get that error... Wink
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 03 Nov 2006 06:25:28 pm    Post subject:

We are definitely aware of that bug. And AlienCC is going to write a new download system that wouldn't have that error, but in the meantime, it's something we're going to have to suffer through.

In the meantime, you can go to the Project Releases subforum and look at all the programs. Sorting them by topic title will also sort them by categories. It's not the best I know.
tifreak8x

Elite

Posted: 03 Nov 2006 08:13:03 pm    Post subject:

I know of the project Aliencc is laboring on. ;)

I just did not know if you were aware of the page bug. Smile Trying to do something as a mod here... Razz
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 03 Nov 2006 08:54:36 pm    Post subject:

The only place it's really a problem, though, is in the TI-83+ Basic games section, since you can increase the files-per-page shown to 50. But that section is 79 files...

There's also a bug in updating files that makes the file unusable if you accidentally select the wrong option.

And something that no one except me notices where I can't select multiple files to be approved or denied (well, I can, it just doesn't work).
bananaman
Indestructible

Calc Guru

Posted: 09 Nov 2006 04:56:42 pm    Post subject:

Even in the basic game section, you can increase the amount to be displayed to 50 and then sort in ascending or descending order to view all the games. Once over 100 games are uploaded though it could present a problem.
Ohh, will we get some way to write reviews and rate files ever?
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 10 Nov 2006 04:38:43 am    Post subject:

Eventually, but it is not a real high priority for the new download system.

--AlienCC
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Nov 2006 11:36:56 am    Post subject:

bananaman wrote:
Even in the basic game section, you can increase the amount to be displayed to 50 and then sort in ascending or descending order to view all the games.  Once over 100 games are uploaded though it could present a problem.
Ohh, will we get some way to write reviews and rate files ever?
[post="90785"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
You can already rate files. For reviews, just look at the topic.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement