This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's TI-BASIC subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. TI-Basic => TI-BASIC
United-TI Archives -> TI-Basic

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
spandiv
-- Retired --

Posted: 15 Oct 2007 09:49:38 pm    Post subject:

Xphoenix wrote:
I noticed the orphaned Humor page. Will that eventually be used somehow?
I added the humor page because I figured the wiki needed some variety. Could you clarify what you mean by "will it eventually be used somehow"?
Xphoenix

Elite

Posted: 15 Oct 2007 09:57:14 pm    Post subject:

It's not linked to from any pages, is it?
spandiv
-- Retired --

Posted: 15 Oct 2007 10:37:18 pm    Post subject:

I just added a link to it from the Sitemap page.
alexrudd
pm me if you read this

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 15 Dec 2007 12:21:22 am    Post subject:

BatBlaster wrote:
TI BASIC Wiki.  That has an animated 0.LInk.  [post="117215"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
This has been around for two years? Did anyone else know about it?

I'm thinking maybe we should contact them about TIBD. No sense duplicating effort.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 15 Dec 2007 12:28:06 am    Post subject:

Well, there doesn't seem to be a lot of content (certainly none that isn't duplicated on TIBD already). Also, they've had a grand total of two edits in the past month (as opposed to over 150 in the past week on TIBD). The only suggestion that would be reasonable is that they drop what they're doing and go edit TI-Basic Developer instead, but I doubt they'd take that too kindly.
spandiv
-- Retired --

Posted: 15 Dec 2007 01:08:29 am    Post subject:

I actually left a message on AtionSong's talk page (he's the founder) awhile ago, asking him if he wanted to merge the two wikis, but he never replied back. If you are serious about merging all of the TI-Basic related wikis, then you need to add TI-Basic Wikibook, xLib Guru, and Plague's Function Library. I suppose I could email the respective site founders and ask about merging the wikis, but I'm sure they would be hesitant to do that, because that would entail copying their content over to TI|BD and afterwards deleting their now unnecessary wiki. Do you guys want me to ask? Or, would one of you (meaning alexrudd or DarkerLine, since it really only makes sense if it's an admin of the site) like to ask?
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 17 Mar 2008 02:33:35 am    Post subject:

I created two new pages:

http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/83lgfont
http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/83smfont
spandiv
-- Retired --

Posted: 16 Aug 2008 02:32:45 pm    Post subject:

Holy crap, it's been a while! :biggrin: Anyway, I thought I would just mention that TI|BD is still very much alive, and the site has added some new content, members, and a program archive since the last post was made. I would encourage everybody to just stop by and say hello; I promise we won't bite Very Happy
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 16 Aug 2008 06:15:35 pm    Post subject:

welcome back!
spandiv
-- Retired --

Posted: 16 Aug 2008 06:57:52 pm    Post subject:

I never actually left; I just don't post or visit very often Very Happy
spandiv
-- Retired --

Posted: 03 Sep 2008 11:27:54 pm    Post subject:

I forgot to post here again, but TI|BD turned two a couple days ago Cool
TheStorm

Calc Guru

Posted: 04 Sep 2008 11:16:21 pm    Post subject:

Since you added a Nspire section would ti be too unreasonable to ad a Ti-85/86 section. ti-85 and 86 basic are technically different since the os handles math differently and the function set is slightly different but they are prett close and deserve a section also IMO. Though each page would have to include any differences if any.
spandiv
-- Retired --

Posted: 05 Sep 2008 12:41:14 am    Post subject:

TheStorm wrote:
Since you added a Nspire section would ti be too unreasonable to ad a Ti-85/86 section. ti-85 and 86 basic are technically different since the os handles math differently and the function set is slightly different but they are prett close and deserve a section also IMO. Though each page would have to include any differences if any.
We haven't actually added a TI-Nspire section to the site yet, it's more of a placeholder; clicking the link on the homepage just goes to the TI-Nspire forum. Although we could add a placeholder for the TI-85/86 calculators, the same could be said about the rest of the TI graphing calculators: the TI-73, TI-80, TI-81 and TI-82. Unfortunately, all of those calculators are discontinued (with exception to the TI-73) and there is almost no TI community development for them. So, what good would it do adding a section to the site that no one would contribute content for?

In any case, I am no longer involved in the site, so I would recommend taking your comments to the other TI|BD members (i.e., posting on the TI|BD forum).
dxfan101010

Posted: 28 Sep 2009 10:41:40 pm    Post subject:

Necropost
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 12 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement