This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 02 May 2006 07:36:24 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: Frog RPG
Author :: elfprince13
Category :: Ti-83plus Basic Games
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=200[/img]
Description ::
An wierd combination of Pokemon, Frogger, and WarioWare.

In Frog RPG, you are a frog and you have to battle your way to level 100 while completing mini games and hunting flies.

This uses NO libraries.

View File
programmer_to_be
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

Elite

Posted: 02 May 2006 07:56:43 pm    Post subject:

Awesome! I'm gonna download it right now!
Super Speler
Super Awesome Dude

Calc Guru

Posted: 02 May 2006 08:19:59 pm    Post subject:

Put on list of "must download game the second I get TI connect working".
Plague

Posted: 02 May 2006 10:25:03 pm    Post subject:

looks cool, but is it just a battle mode or do you get to hop around on a map and stuff?
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 03 May 2006 12:29:41 am    Post subject:

The Readme is always useful.
programmer_to_be
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.

Elite

Posted: 03 May 2006 07:23:24 am    Post subject:

Plague wrote:
looks cool, but is it just a battle mode or do you get to hop around on a map and stuff?
[post="77905"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Downloading it always helps to know! And yeah, this game is tight. But, how come when I go in a battle, I'll be stronger than the opponent but they wipe me out in like 3 hits and it takes me 4 or 5?
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 03 May 2006 09:27:12 am    Post subject:

Plague wrote:
[post="77905"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

there is a reason for the file description. But yes, there is a map, and all sorts of minigames.

programmer_to_be wrote:
Downloading it always helps to know! And yeah, this game is tight. But, how come when I go in a battle, I'll be stronger than the opponent but they wipe me out in like 3 hits and it takes me 4 or 5?
[post="77934"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Because there is an element of chance thrown in as well so that it isn't impossible for the weaker guy to win. Also, experiment, some moves have the potential to do more damage then others.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement