This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's General Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Open Topic & United-TI Talk => General Open Topic
yugniht

Posted: 31 Aug 2003 06:30:20 pm    Post subject:

I guy gets a call from the hospital and they said his wife has been in a terrible accident and they need him to come down to the hospital immediately. When he gets there, he's met by a doctor and he tells him his wife is paralyzed from the neck down. He will have to feed her, dress her, bath her, and take care of her in every way. He will have to devot most of his time to her well-being. The man is shocked. He doesn't even know what to think. Then the doctor says "ahh, I'm just fucking with you, she's dead!"

are you Mad or Smile or Neutral
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Sep 2003 05:48:07 am    Post subject:

hehe.
DmitriB

Advanced Member

Posted: 01 Sep 2003 08:54:14 am    Post subject:

how can anyone find that funny? i have a really dark sense of humor and that is not funny at all...its just sick. try and come up with something that doesnt suck.
b__

Posted: 01 Sep 2003 09:20:26 am    Post subject:

Smile
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 01 Sep 2003 10:15:51 am    Post subject:

It's not funny because she's dead, it's funny because the docter thinks the guy (being a male (and thus lazy?) and stuff) would find having to take care of his wife for the rest of his life worse than his wife's death.

hehe.
yugniht

Posted: 01 Sep 2003 11:08:18 am    Post subject:

DmitriB wrote:
how can anyone find that funny?  i have a really dark sense of humor and that is not funny at all...its just sick.  try and come up with something that doesnt suck.

shut up. I didn't even come up with it. It was off of a comedy central roast. And you must be the only one, because I told a bunch of people at my school, and every one of them lauged. I guess you're just a boring, serious person who gets offended by jokes. You're the kind of person that will watch a comedian do his bit and if he makes fun of computer hackers (or wanabe hackers), you would get offended.
JoeImp
Enlightened

Posted: 01 Sep 2003 11:08:41 am    Post subject:

Lol on my uncle's 50th birthday, they had a party, and they had 2 comedians come in. One of them told that joke. Rolling Eyes
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 01 Sep 2003 04:59:02 pm    Post subject:

do any of you have wives?
DmitriB

Advanced Member

Posted: 02 Sep 2003 10:32:49 pm    Post subject:

i am really holding back in this post (if you dont believe i will send any a profane version of it). i am not a dry person that doesnt get comdey...i watch a lot of those comedy central comedians and they are usually really funny, i just think that the death of a guys wif is not a laughing matter. also since it was from someones act maybe i just took it out of context...maybe you could post the entire act so that it would make more sense.
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 03 Sep 2003 09:21:20 am    Post subject:

DmitriB wrote:
(if you dont believe i will send any a profane version of it)

Yes, please.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement